I'm flipping you off in my head right now. *grin*
I have been flipping people off a LOT lately. It has to do with South Park and Craig, who flips everyone off. His whole family does it. He just flips people off, nonchalantly and when they are like…”Craig, did you just flip me off?” he says no and does it again.
People don’t expect me to flip them off. I got told I was “being saucy” (I kinda like that, don’t know why) and people always looks at me like I’ve gone crazy the first time I do it.
Today, Tara was giving me shit about the check run (every Thursday I come in and SO many people ask me…When is the check run going to be done?, over and over, and it doesn’t even center solely around me, but whatever) and she was following me around asking when the check run was gonna be done (all in fun) and I put my hand behind my back and flipped her off, cause she was behind me…She was like…WHOA!
This was of course after Brandy gave me shit about the check run and asked when it was gonna be done. I know her and Tara give each other crap all the time, so I was like…Shut up! Just shut up.
Tara said, wow, I don’t think I’ve EVER heard you say that to someone.
Can you say weird sense of humor after no sleep?
People don’t expect me to flip them off. I got told I was “being saucy” (I kinda like that, don’t know why) and people always looks at me like I’ve gone crazy the first time I do it.
Today, Tara was giving me shit about the check run (every Thursday I come in and SO many people ask me…When is the check run going to be done?, over and over, and it doesn’t even center solely around me, but whatever) and she was following me around asking when the check run was gonna be done (all in fun) and I put my hand behind my back and flipped her off, cause she was behind me…She was like…WHOA!
This was of course after Brandy gave me shit about the check run and asked when it was gonna be done. I know her and Tara give each other crap all the time, so I was like…Shut up! Just shut up.
Tara said, wow, I don’t think I’ve EVER heard you say that to someone.
Can you say weird sense of humor after no sleep?
Comments