I did it!
I threatened and it made my sis post at least.
However, the NY confessions is gone. She has not updated in weeks and I am annoyed that I keep going there.
Also, all you livejournalists got bumped up. It seemed fair, seeing as how I know you people and I don't know the other Bloggers IRL. Maybe I'm wrong, is it more fair to put them next since they are "Bloggers" like me?
Fuck it anyways, needed a change. This is almost as good as dying my hair.
And A, did you get outta town? Haven't heard from you in awhile, you must have. I thought for sure you would comment on my wierd dream involving you. I want to inquire as to how to bribe you to cut my hair? I would have the boy do it, but I am still a little gun shy after the last time.
I'm the basketball.
However, the NY confessions is gone. She has not updated in weeks and I am annoyed that I keep going there.
Also, all you livejournalists got bumped up. It seemed fair, seeing as how I know you people and I don't know the other Bloggers IRL. Maybe I'm wrong, is it more fair to put them next since they are "Bloggers" like me?
Fuck it anyways, needed a change. This is almost as good as dying my hair.
And A, did you get outta town? Haven't heard from you in awhile, you must have. I thought for sure you would comment on my wierd dream involving you. I want to inquire as to how to bribe you to cut my hair? I would have the boy do it, but I am still a little gun shy after the last time.
I'm the basketball.
Comments
I did get outta town, then I came back, and on Monday I'm going out again. Don't ask.