Song of the Day 5/28/05
I'm mad as hell and when I am mad I have to listen to things like The Offspring. I will go into more detail later. I got a surprising comment last night and it kinda pissed me off. And I believe my DVD Player is broken. It wouldn't turn off this morning and when it did, it clicked and wouldn't turn back on to get the disc. Was there lightning last night that I didn't know about?
Staring at the Sun
The Offspring
Maybe life is like a ride on a freeway
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing
It brings me down, but I won't let them
If I seem bleak
Well you'd be corrected
And if I don't speak
It's cause I got disconnected
But I won't be burned up by the reflection
Of the fire in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
As you're staring at the sun!
HEY!
When I ran I didn't feel like a runaway
HEY!
When I escaped I didn't feel like I got away
HEY!
There's more to living than only surviving
Maybe I'm not there, but I'm still trying
Though you hear me
I don't think that you relate
My will is something
That you can't confiscate
So forgive me, but I won't be frustrated
By destruction in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
HEY!
When I ran I didn't feel like a runaway
HEY!
When I escaped I didn't feel like I got away
HEY!
There's more to living than only surviving
Maybe I'm not there, but I'm still trying
Though you hear me
I don't think that you relate
My will is something
That you can't confiscate
So forgive me, but I won't be frustrated
By destruction in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
HEY!
Maybe life is like a ride on a freeway
HEY!
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way
HEY!
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing
It brings me down, but I won't let them
If I seem bleak
Well you'd be correct
And if I don't speak
It's cause I can't disconnect
But I won't be burned up by the reflection
Of the fire in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
As you're staring at the sun!
Staring at the Sun
The Offspring
Maybe life is like a ride on a freeway
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing
It brings me down, but I won't let them
If I seem bleak
Well you'd be corrected
And if I don't speak
It's cause I got disconnected
But I won't be burned up by the reflection
Of the fire in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
As you're staring at the sun!
HEY!
When I ran I didn't feel like a runaway
HEY!
When I escaped I didn't feel like I got away
HEY!
There's more to living than only surviving
Maybe I'm not there, but I'm still trying
Though you hear me
I don't think that you relate
My will is something
That you can't confiscate
So forgive me, but I won't be frustrated
By destruction in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
HEY!
When I ran I didn't feel like a runaway
HEY!
When I escaped I didn't feel like I got away
HEY!
There's more to living than only surviving
Maybe I'm not there, but I'm still trying
Though you hear me
I don't think that you relate
My will is something
That you can't confiscate
So forgive me, but I won't be frustrated
By destruction in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
HEY!
Maybe life is like a ride on a freeway
HEY!
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way
HEY!
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing
It brings me down, but I won't let them
If I seem bleak
Well you'd be correct
And if I don't speak
It's cause I can't disconnect
But I won't be burned up by the reflection
Of the fire in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
howooowoow
As you're staring at the sun
As you're staring at the sun!
Comments
In the wonderful words of Meatwad..."Everybody loves Dancing, Frylock."
It's ok with the spelling when you are excited. I was just annoyed with the asshat and usually anonymous people tend to not care about their spelling. Just cause I am anal retentive enough to go back and fix my spelling every time, doesn't mean everyone else has to. *grin*
Glad to know I am not the only completely eccentric person when it comes to music. It takes all kinds. *grin*