Random Thoughts – 5/03/05
The shopping cart is gone from my house people. Ben was cool enough to take it, along with $5.00 in cans and bottles down to Fred Meyer. Yes, it was a Winco cart, but who cares?
We didn’t steal it and I didn’t really feel like taking it all the way back to Winco. Hopefully, Fred Meyer will return it, or something. At least it is gone. YAY!
Buffy is creeping me out with all the Spikeness. Yuckola! Why the hell would I want to think of her having sex with a vampire? I can see why a lot of people were like…we didn’t care so much for the darker season. I am guessing this is the darker season, what with Willow getting all crazy. The magic was like a very bad drug to her. It was seriously like she was in withdrawal at a certain point. I know that more is to come, but for right now at least, they are reining her in.
I got on the bus this morning and it reeked. Not sure if it was one person, or a bunch, but someone smelled like smoke, like they had been camping for weeks. I hate the smell of camp-fire smoke. It’s grody. Why did I have to be on the bus for so long?
Meanwhile, I smell good with my Frangi-pani. I wanted to sit there and smell myself…boy that woulda looked great. *grin*
My eyes are starting to itch badly. Like I want to rip them outta my face and scratch the shit outta them. It’s not gonna help, so I just try not to itch. It will only feel better for a tiny, tiny bit of time and then it will itch worse. Pray for me, people. Pray that I can keep my hands away from my face.
Soon I will need to actually start taking the fake Claritin, but I am gonna wait as long as I can. That shit is expensive and I am not sneezing every five seconds yet. I am sneezing in the mornings more often than usual and I was kinda stuffy when I got to work. I am hoping to realize when it starts to get really bad, before it gets to the point of misery.
Also, I just bought some great lip gloss. It smells like watermelon, unfortunately, it doesn’t taste like it. I am outta control with my lip-glosses. I think it is an addiction. My lips must be pretty and shiny, people. I don’t know why, but I just keep buying more lip-gloss. I have 5 different ones I use regularly, and more that I only use occasionally. Lip-smackers, Burt’s Bees, Sinful Colors, Soft-lips, etc. This one even has a lip brush. That makes it extra special. I know, it’s a disease, but I can’t help it. *lip-glossy grin*
We didn’t steal it and I didn’t really feel like taking it all the way back to Winco. Hopefully, Fred Meyer will return it, or something. At least it is gone. YAY!
Buffy is creeping me out with all the Spikeness. Yuckola! Why the hell would I want to think of her having sex with a vampire? I can see why a lot of people were like…we didn’t care so much for the darker season. I am guessing this is the darker season, what with Willow getting all crazy. The magic was like a very bad drug to her. It was seriously like she was in withdrawal at a certain point. I know that more is to come, but for right now at least, they are reining her in.
I got on the bus this morning and it reeked. Not sure if it was one person, or a bunch, but someone smelled like smoke, like they had been camping for weeks. I hate the smell of camp-fire smoke. It’s grody. Why did I have to be on the bus for so long?
Meanwhile, I smell good with my Frangi-pani. I wanted to sit there and smell myself…boy that woulda looked great. *grin*
My eyes are starting to itch badly. Like I want to rip them outta my face and scratch the shit outta them. It’s not gonna help, so I just try not to itch. It will only feel better for a tiny, tiny bit of time and then it will itch worse. Pray for me, people. Pray that I can keep my hands away from my face.
Soon I will need to actually start taking the fake Claritin, but I am gonna wait as long as I can. That shit is expensive and I am not sneezing every five seconds yet. I am sneezing in the mornings more often than usual and I was kinda stuffy when I got to work. I am hoping to realize when it starts to get really bad, before it gets to the point of misery.
Also, I just bought some great lip gloss. It smells like watermelon, unfortunately, it doesn’t taste like it. I am outta control with my lip-glosses. I think it is an addiction. My lips must be pretty and shiny, people. I don’t know why, but I just keep buying more lip-gloss. I have 5 different ones I use regularly, and more that I only use occasionally. Lip-smackers, Burt’s Bees, Sinful Colors, Soft-lips, etc. This one even has a lip brush. That makes it extra special. I know, it’s a disease, but I can’t help it. *lip-glossy grin*
Comments