"4th Graders, give us your porno!" - South Park Quote
I can not believe that in all my updating, I didn't inform you all that I brought the porn box back outta my garage. It's been there for about a year. And why, you ask....because for some reason when I had my house inspection, I thought they would open boxes and look in them. Like Porn isn't legal anyways.
It was like seeing old friends...including a pack of 4 no-doze (sp?) that I had put in the box un-opened. They expire this year, I better use them soon. Did anyone else ever have a no-doze craze at your school? That was a HUGE thing for awhile. Just pop no-doze and run around like freaks....yeah, like teenage girls need help to act like freaks. *grin*
Magazines, lotions, toys. I even showed A one and she poured through one magazine. I must have been really drunk. I might have offered to let her borrow it....yes, I was drunk. I usually get all silly about crap like that. Besides this one time...at band camp...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. When I was moving one time, I was grabbing the box-o-porn and it started going off...and by going off, I mean the box started rattling. Luckily, no one was in the house, or I prolly woulda dissolved into giggles. And then tried to explain to everyone.
Oh and one brag, I managed to stay asleep all night and then wake the boy up at 6:45 this morning. Isn't pay-back a bitch. *evil grin*
It was like seeing old friends...including a pack of 4 no-doze (sp?) that I had put in the box un-opened. They expire this year, I better use them soon. Did anyone else ever have a no-doze craze at your school? That was a HUGE thing for awhile. Just pop no-doze and run around like freaks....yeah, like teenage girls need help to act like freaks. *grin*
Magazines, lotions, toys. I even showed A one and she poured through one magazine. I must have been really drunk. I might have offered to let her borrow it....yes, I was drunk. I usually get all silly about crap like that. Besides this one time...at band camp...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. When I was moving one time, I was grabbing the box-o-porn and it started going off...and by going off, I mean the box started rattling. Luckily, no one was in the house, or I prolly woulda dissolved into giggles. And then tried to explain to everyone.
Oh and one brag, I managed to stay asleep all night and then wake the boy up at 6:45 this morning. Isn't pay-back a bitch. *evil grin*
Comments
*giggle giggle giggle!*
but you know me ;)