Penises, Vaginas, Buttsex....Imagine this in Mr. Garrison's voice.
I had this wonderful post awhile back about how Porn has made me a better person, but I lost it. I am going to try and re-create it for you all. I really hope Blogger isn’t censoring me. I mean, I type Porn and Fuck all the time, so why would it just delete a less than appropriate post? Prolly not, more likely it was damn blogger getting me down and refusing to post right. Those BUTTFUCKERS!
I like that word, I like the way it rolls off the tongue. Does that make me wrong?
Anyways, what I was posting about originally was how I was reading an article about the over-sexing of the nation. Since porn is so readily available, people are going to move farther and farther from “the norm” where sex is considered. If they are of consenting age and use proper precaution, who the hell cares? What people do is their own business, honestly. I wouldn’t let my 7 year old look at porn of course, this again comes down to the parents taking responsibility.
I wanted to share that I love porn, I have been looking at it for quite some time and I think it has made me more open-minded, in all honesty. I am more willing to try things and it makes me happier when it works, when it doesn’t, at least I tried and I know what it’s about, right?
In fact porn may be the best reason as to why I am so open minded. My mom was fairly open-minded, my stepfather WASN’T at all open-minded, and I am so glad that didn’t affect me. I like to think it has contributed to the way I feel about same-sex relationships and interracial relationships. None of it bothers me, I am quite happy to say.
I would also like to say that liking and advocating porn does NOT make me a bad person. I don’t molest little children, I don’t beat my kid, I don’t beat up my significant other, and I believe that is what really makes people, BAD people.
But maybe I am looking at the right porn and others are looking at the wrong stuff. *grin*
What the hell do I know anyway? *self-deprecating grin*
I like that word, I like the way it rolls off the tongue. Does that make me wrong?
Anyways, what I was posting about originally was how I was reading an article about the over-sexing of the nation. Since porn is so readily available, people are going to move farther and farther from “the norm” where sex is considered. If they are of consenting age and use proper precaution, who the hell cares? What people do is their own business, honestly. I wouldn’t let my 7 year old look at porn of course, this again comes down to the parents taking responsibility.
I wanted to share that I love porn, I have been looking at it for quite some time and I think it has made me more open-minded, in all honesty. I am more willing to try things and it makes me happier when it works, when it doesn’t, at least I tried and I know what it’s about, right?
In fact porn may be the best reason as to why I am so open minded. My mom was fairly open-minded, my stepfather WASN’T at all open-minded, and I am so glad that didn’t affect me. I like to think it has contributed to the way I feel about same-sex relationships and interracial relationships. None of it bothers me, I am quite happy to say.
I would also like to say that liking and advocating porn does NOT make me a bad person. I don’t molest little children, I don’t beat my kid, I don’t beat up my significant other, and I believe that is what really makes people, BAD people.
But maybe I am looking at the right porn and others are looking at the wrong stuff. *grin*
What the hell do I know anyway? *self-deprecating grin*
Comments