Wish it were Sunday...I guess it kinda was...*grin*

Stayed home yesterday, obviously. You all didn’t think I could just not post, did you? Yeah, right. Blogger is my drug. It’s giving me crap, not even sure I will be able to post, but I’ll try. I slept wrong and my back was SORE yesterday. I don’t know, something about the cleaning. Plus, it was Monday, and I HATE Mondays. Woke up Ben and asked him to take Derek to school, and he did. I went back to sleep. YAY! Got up around noon and was bored. Tried to catch up on the Soaps a little, then went and took a shower. Pretty lazy, really. Watched some of the anime porn the boy had bought, it was ok, but weird, kinda. Told the boy about it later, this led to some wonderful discussion about it and how often I look at porn when he isn’t there.

I do have to share that the couch is a wonderful place. There are so many ways to push yourself around, but man does my ass hurt today. Still entertaining and different. Really, try it. Use the arm to balance on with your feet on the ground. But, be careful, you don’t want to fall on your head. *Wicked grin*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.