Mother's Day

I forgot to mention that when I went home on Thursday, all freaked out over HIM, my lovely boyfriend gave me my mother's day present. A card that was so spot on, I had to laugh. He had Derek sign it and wrote that he loves me too. And I got the new NIN album. Still going through my old stuff that I was hankering for, but soon enough you will know the wonder that is With Teeth.

Doesn't he fucking rock?

Now I have to decide if I am getting him something for Father's day. Not that I am worried about if I outta, cause I really outta, but I am more worried about freaking him out.

Yeah, cause a card and a present will freak him out of this relationship that I haven't freaked him out of yet. /sarcasm

I still get all worried that he will think it stupid of me or something. What do you all think? Should I get him something?

Comments

Brandy said…
That is so awesome that BF gave you a Mother's day pressie!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.