Oh My God pt. 23

Well, here is my dumbass ex-boyfriend and the father of my child. Thanks to J for cluing me into the Goth website done by none other than someone I used to know and go to her job with, just to help her play music.


Ok, can you see that Kat is smart enough to not let people steal her pics? *grin* If you want to see, go look at the site below. I believe the pic is captioned "Gothic Boyz"

WARNING, there will be pop-ups. I am sorry and hate them as much as you.

Oh, not a good picture, but he is the one on the right. I don't know how many times I've seen this picture and I wouldn't be surprised if I have one like it in my house somewhere. The other guy is Lenny, but we won't talk about Lenny right now, except to say...Watch out for him, he bites. Hard! Left Bruises.

Yes, I was a slut.

If anyone wants to see the site and I do recommend looking for Mouse's pic, because he totally is "girl-in-suit", here it is.

And how the hell did I miss him being called that? It is so fucking appropriate. If I remember correctly, we might've coerced him into drag once upon a time.

Oh and the quote on the front page from actual people has one that I think was something to the effect of.."sorry about all the trouble I caused." said with Drano stained teeth....that is totally Ericka, Jake's ex-wife.....you want the story, huh? You'll have to comment for it suckers. *grin*

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
Ummm, Jake and Lenny no show up for me.
Maybe cuz I blocked the pop-ups.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.