"All that matters for you, is that you go to an extreme."
It's fantastically amazing how little time it takes for shit to go wrong. I stayed home today, as if you couldn't tell, because my throat is not good. Bad cough, little sleep, wierd whistling noise when I breath. Yeah, not good. All the cigarettes I smoked on my road trip prolly didn't help.
How am I typing this now, you might ask?
I am at Ben's house, hoping his dad doesn't go crazy again.
It seems that his step-mom called today and told his dad she wanted a divorce. He freaked out and broke some stuff and ended up being taken to the hospital. Ben just left for a few minutes, so I am manning the house, and hoping to god nothing goes wrong. PLEASE, PLEASE, let everything be ok. Not sure if I am praying to god or what.
Ben was called and asked to come home at about 5:00 today, which was when we decided how we were going to do this.
We are driving Derek to school in the morning and then he will be dropping me at the house so I can catch a bus at the right time. It's kinda wierd not being in my own house.
Hopefully, by tomorrow things will be back to normal. Or as normal as they get. If not, maybe I will be back here tomorrow night. I guess we will see.
How am I typing this now, you might ask?
I am at Ben's house, hoping his dad doesn't go crazy again.
It seems that his step-mom called today and told his dad she wanted a divorce. He freaked out and broke some stuff and ended up being taken to the hospital. Ben just left for a few minutes, so I am manning the house, and hoping to god nothing goes wrong. PLEASE, PLEASE, let everything be ok. Not sure if I am praying to god or what.
Ben was called and asked to come home at about 5:00 today, which was when we decided how we were going to do this.
We are driving Derek to school in the morning and then he will be dropping me at the house so I can catch a bus at the right time. It's kinda wierd not being in my own house.
Hopefully, by tomorrow things will be back to normal. Or as normal as they get. If not, maybe I will be back here tomorrow night. I guess we will see.
Comments