A couple of things that have been preying on my mind

I watched the Muppets Wizard of Oz last Friday. It was DAMN funny. The King Prawn was by far the funniest. I would recommend it to anyone with kids, although I think the King Prawn said something about being so sexy it hurts, and boy did I have fun trying to keep the kid from saying that. Everything else was pretty good.

The best part was when someone was talking to the travelers saying something about..
"You don't work for She who must not be named?"

Ben looked at me and I almost got goosebumps. So close to the tag here, and yet not quite. It was too funny.

I had another wierd dream last night. I don't remember most of it, but I remember thinking in the shower "How do I get Ariel to stop being mad at me?" And then I thought...."What the hell is Ariel mad at me about?"

The other day she said something about wanting to see me go off on someone. I think in my dream, I went off on her about something or other. And she got pissed and left. Which, in my fucked up reasoning, is one of the reasons I try not to get mad at people.

You know, maybe they will run away and not come back if I actually tell them when I am angry. I don't know, but my brain seems to think the makes sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.