Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.

Jake’s check is STILL not here. That motherfucker! I am so angry. I have typed out a letter and I am gonna send it, in my own chickenshit fashion. God forbid I should have to talk to that boy on the phone. He likes it when I can get it out, cause he knows that I have a hard time, at least that is what he says. I think he likes making me crazy and especially making me LOOK crazy in front of other people when I get upset and start crying cause I am so fucking angry. It doesn’t really matter what emotion is underneath, I am gonna start fucking crying. It’s so goddamn retarded.

Also, the lottery ticket is TOTALLY FAKE. Apparently, if you turn it over and look at the back it says anything over 10,000 must be sent in with a claim form. Then it says you can get the claim form from Santa Claus and it needs to be verified by the Tooth Fairy. Someone’s idea of a sick joke apparently.

Also, I was informed at lunch that we are going to the Talker’s house for the 4th of July. We as in Derek, Ben, and I. Seeing as how I went to her house for the past two years, she has just assumed and is telling others that we ARE coming over.

The internet over here is being lame as hell. I can’t comment, I can’t even get into my Hotmail. I can’t post this gripe…it makes me feel like I am a rat stuck in a cage. Trying to gnaw it’s own arm off just to get free.

Internet, why do you hate me?
Sweet internet, why can’t we get along like we used to?
Do you just want to be friends?
Cause I am ok with that, as long as I can check my fucking e-mail!
That’s not ok, huh, well then screw you internet, I am flipping you off, can you tell?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maybe between Ariel and Chris we can find enough parts to get you a home PC again.
SWSNBN said…
That would be SWEET!

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.