Pregnancy and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

So, I thought I would share one of my funnier stories, at least I think so.

I was hugely pregnant, talking 8 ½ months pregnant and I was wandering around downtown Eugene with my friend Heather A. We had just been walking around when we decided to see what was going on at ACE (Actor’s Cabaret of Eugene). Instead of looking for a poster like normal people, (come on, we were 17 year old girls!) we decide to press our eyes to the little, tiny area in the window where you can actually see in.

Do you know what we saw?

Do you want to know?
Too bad, I am gonna tell you anyways.

We saw a boy (she says we went to high school with him, I don’t really remember him) in a GOLD bikini. Tiny little bikini. Cute boy too. Can you all guess what they were doing?

Not having sex, you perverts, it was time for ROCKY HORROR!

We did what we could to see how much we could and finally gave up. Right then and there we decided we HAD to go back the next weekend. There is not always a chance to see ROCKY HORROR live in this little town. I don’t think I’ve been since that year, maybe once, but I digress.

I went home and tried to explain how funny it was, too a lot of totally lost people. They didn’t really get it, maybe you did have to be there and be a 17 year old girl at that.

We did go back the next weekend, and the weekend after that. I like to think if it as my last HURRAH before I had Derek. Can you imagine my hugely pregnant ass waddling around the show?
We even talked with some of the actors outside at intermission. It was so wonderful. Every time I hear they are playing ROCKY HORROR, I want to go. Then I wonder if it would ever really be the same. Prolly not.

Can you tell I like ROCKY HORROR?

I even still have a poster for god’s sake and I am almost 25!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.