The worst thing
about being sick is that I can't do my quiet little singing when I can't stand not singing.
I prolly can't sing at all, but I really can't do it quietly, under my breath, like I am sure y'all notice. I couldn't quite control myself on the way back from Portland.
Instead, I just lipsynch, which looks dumb as hell when there is no music to back it up, I am sure. When have I ever had a problem with looking dumb?
Prolly in high school.
Derek seems to be abnormally pre-occupied with how he looks, it must be school. All the time, we get "but I'll look dumb."
I prolly can't sing at all, but I really can't do it quietly, under my breath, like I am sure y'all notice. I couldn't quite control myself on the way back from Portland.
Instead, I just lipsynch, which looks dumb as hell when there is no music to back it up, I am sure. When have I ever had a problem with looking dumb?
Prolly in high school.
Derek seems to be abnormally pre-occupied with how he looks, it must be school. All the time, we get "but I'll look dumb."
Comments