Song of the Day - 5/04/05
Ok, I am so lazy that I just copy and paste from letssingit.com, so this might not be right. I don't remember it repeating the way they have it here, but I don't have the CD with me to make sure.
Pretty Hate Machine is my FAVORITE, so in honor of the new cd that just came out, I thought I would share my favorite off that album. I used to listen to this one ALOT after me and vampire wannabe ex-boyfriend broke up. Not that I had a lot of purity before him, but some. *grin*
Sin
Nine Inch Nails
You give me the reason
You give me control
I gave you my Purity
My Purity you stole
Did you think I wouldn't recognize this compromise
Am I just too stupid to realize
Stale incense old sweat and lies lies lies
It comes down to this
Your kiss
Your fist
And your strain
It get's under my skin
Within
Take in the extent of my sin
You give me the anger
You give me the nerve
Carry out my sentence
Well I get what I deserve
I'm just an effigy to be disgraced
To be defaced
Your need for me has been replaced
And if I can't have everything well then just give me a taste
It comes down to this
Your kiss
Your fist
And your strain
It get's under my skin
Within
Take in the extent of my sin
You give me the reason
You give me control
I gave you my Purity
My Purity you stole
Did you think I wouldn't recognize this compromise
Am I just too stupid to realize
Stale incense old sweat and lies lies lies
It comes down to this
Your kiss
Your fist
And your strain
It get's under my skin
Within
Take in with my sin it comes down to this
Your kiss
Your fist
And your strain
It get's under my skin
Within
Take in the extent of my sin
Pretty Hate Machine is my FAVORITE, so in honor of the new cd that just came out, I thought I would share my favorite off that album. I used to listen to this one ALOT after me and vampire wannabe ex-boyfriend broke up. Not that I had a lot of purity before him, but some. *grin*
Sin
Nine Inch Nails
You give me the reason
You give me control
I gave you my Purity
My Purity you stole
Did you think I wouldn't recognize this compromise
Am I just too stupid to realize
Stale incense old sweat and lies lies lies
It comes down to this
Your kiss
Your fist
And your strain
It get's under my skin
Within
Take in the extent of my sin
You give me the anger
You give me the nerve
Carry out my sentence
Well I get what I deserve
I'm just an effigy to be disgraced
To be defaced
Your need for me has been replaced
And if I can't have everything well then just give me a taste
It comes down to this
Your kiss
Your fist
And your strain
It get's under my skin
Within
Take in the extent of my sin
You give me the reason
You give me control
I gave you my Purity
My Purity you stole
Did you think I wouldn't recognize this compromise
Am I just too stupid to realize
Stale incense old sweat and lies lies lies
It comes down to this
Your kiss
Your fist
And your strain
It get's under my skin
Within
Take in with my sin it comes down to this
Your kiss
Your fist
And your strain
It get's under my skin
Within
Take in the extent of my sin
Comments