Things that pissed me off Friday
Talking about a return (which was about when I thought my ass was grass! I’ve covered since then) when I realized that my boss not only lacks people skills, and is generally incompetent, she also LIES.
The lady who was training said something about being worried how long the returns were taking, because then we might take credits twice. My boss immediately jumps in with, WE NEVER DO THAT! I always research credits and if I can’t figure it out then I go to the buyer and ask them.
1. Even if she does go to the buyer, they prolly aren’t even thinking about returns they did months ago; that didn’t get to the proper person, ME.
2. She does not research them well, we did just take a credit twice and I know I didn’t do that.
3. I take the research to the furthest fucking extreme. No, it isn’t particularly fun, but it is necessary, obviously.
Another thing that continues to piss me off is my stomach hurting. It’s really annoying and I don’t like it being the hypochondriac I am. Part of me is convinced it’s my appendix, but I hate going to the doctor, which is good, really, or else I would be there everyday and he would hate me.
The lady who was training said something about being worried how long the returns were taking, because then we might take credits twice. My boss immediately jumps in with, WE NEVER DO THAT! I always research credits and if I can’t figure it out then I go to the buyer and ask them.
1. Even if she does go to the buyer, they prolly aren’t even thinking about returns they did months ago; that didn’t get to the proper person, ME.
2. She does not research them well, we did just take a credit twice and I know I didn’t do that.
3. I take the research to the furthest fucking extreme. No, it isn’t particularly fun, but it is necessary, obviously.
Another thing that continues to piss me off is my stomach hurting. It’s really annoying and I don’t like it being the hypochondriac I am. Part of me is convinced it’s my appendix, but I hate going to the doctor, which is good, really, or else I would be there everyday and he would hate me.
Comments