I being told left and right that although I feel better, I sound worse. YAY! I am a little horse....NEIGHH!
ok, bad joke
I do feel better though. A little less congested, and I didn't cough myself awake last night. I just sound like a man...
Ok, maybe not a man.
Yay, it's friday and payday, not that I have ANY money left after I pay my damn rent. Still, it's nice cause I know I am going out to lunch. I love not having to make lunch in the morning.
Yes, I am spending money that I shouldn't but as long as the sperm donor sends his check soon, it will all be fine.
ok, bad joke
I do feel better though. A little less congested, and I didn't cough myself awake last night. I just sound like a man...
Ok, maybe not a man.
Yay, it's friday and payday, not that I have ANY money left after I pay my damn rent. Still, it's nice cause I know I am going out to lunch. I love not having to make lunch in the morning.
Yes, I am spending money that I shouldn't but as long as the sperm donor sends his check soon, it will all be fine.
Comments