Brief aside….feeling like crap and un-loved. I’m sure everyone is busy, but I was expecting some comments people. Not to mention my lunch buddy just took someone else out and they are all giggly. I want to be giggly. Also, there is (if I am right) a 50,000 dollar lottery ticket that someone found and put on the board in the back. It seems off, who would lose 50,000 dollars? I am so fucking tempted, although someone else has prolly already grabbed it and ran.

My nose is running and sore. Everytime I sneeze, my ears block. Last night I was wheezing. I so want to be at home. I think I might have a fever. If I grabbed that lottery ticket (that is prolly a trick), it wouldn't matter how long I was sick, or if I even HAD a job for awhile. UGH!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Grab it and run. that would give you plenty of time to find anouther job. ;)
SWSNBN said…
I outta.
Three reasons why I haven't yet.
1. They already noticed me staring on camera I am sure.

2. I am prolly confused and would lose my job for nothing.

3. It seems way too good to be true.
Brandy said…
Sorry for lack of comments, we were down 4 people Mon and Tues, I'm trying to get in a new place, trying to spread the word and recruit helpers (haha), just got Birdie in daycare and trying not to lose it and leave work to go get her or surprise the sitter during some Satanic cult ritual involving Dora the Explorer tapes *sobs*
FORGIVE ME!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.