Changing it up...
I like the new format.
It's VERY blue.
One of my favorite colors.
Accomplishments today?
Shopping - done
Hair cut - done (YAY, it feels so silky and smooth)
Coffee with friends - done
Conquered Zuma COMPLETELY - done (I don't know what I'm gonna do y'all)
Re-formatted the blog to be prettier - done.
Maybe there shall be more changes. Right now I'm just congratulating myself on remembering to cut and paste my links, so I didn't lose anything.
I really LOVE playing with the HTML. I'm such a dork.
Hopefully Ariel will post party pics soon. I thought I got some good ones. We'll see.
It's VERY blue.
One of my favorite colors.
Accomplishments today?
Shopping - done
Hair cut - done (YAY, it feels so silky and smooth)
Coffee with friends - done
Conquered Zuma COMPLETELY - done (I don't know what I'm gonna do y'all)
Re-formatted the blog to be prettier - done.
Maybe there shall be more changes. Right now I'm just congratulating myself on remembering to cut and paste my links, so I didn't lose anything.
I really LOVE playing with the HTML. I'm such a dork.
Hopefully Ariel will post party pics soon. I thought I got some good ones. We'll see.
Comments
I hope Ariel gets those party pics up, too!
do share luv....
Zilla - Thanks! I think so as well. I reminded her, so hopefully she will be posting them soon.
Dustin - When she posts them, I'll steal 'em. I'm a theif like that. She DID give me the camera though. So, it's all pictures taken by me.