A day in the life of me.

Let's see. I gained a dog.

I found out that Legal Aid doesn't deal with ANY bankruptcy stuff. To declare bankruptcy, I'll have to have someone else do it. The talker at work told me she had to scrape together $600.00 to have her attorney do it. So....to tell people I don't have money, I have to have money???

Sure. That makes sense.

I had to call SUB and tell them I'm stupid and I will give them money out of the next paycheck.

Oh the dog thing?
The wind blew a section of my back fence last night. The dog can now freely come into my yard and STARE at me through my back door. With eyes that seem to say you are the MEANEST, cause you won't let me in your house. He ate EVERY plastic thing I had out there. The buckets, stupid crap left out. Then he went for the faucet cover and tore it off and ate that. Then he knocked over my barbecue and ran off with the wire cleaning brush. Which I'm sure he's chewing on. Prolly right now. Unless he's staring through the back door.

I have to wait until the neighbors get home and put the dog away to see the damage...

...

Or not, the boy is determined to chase the dog out and see what it looks like.

The only good thing outta this is I rent, so I don't have to pay to fix the fence.

Comments

Brandy said…
The GOOD news is I syndicated your blog onto Livejournal. SO I can read it all the time but you won't get any comments made off it :)

desireeblogspot is the username.

bwahahaha
SWSNBN said…
SYNDICATION??????

I didn't think I was that popular. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.