Weekends are different

I don't really listen to much music over the weekend. It just doesn't happen.

Consequently, I have no songs of the day for y'all.

I'm sure it's breaking your heart.

I ain't got much to share y'all. It's been a pretty run of the mill weekend. Coffee was fun. Everything else is pretty normal around here.

We did watch Dracula last night. Keanu as an 18th century guy with the accent? Kinda unbelievable. I haven't watched it in forever. I'd forgotten Anthony Hopkins was in it.

I hope everyone else's weekend was as lazy as possible.

Next week is gonna be crazy. It's rush. I go in at 7:30 tomorrow, then go in at 11:00, and then get off at eight. That's gonna suck. I have Wednesday off, but I need to go and sit at Legal Aid for as long as it takes to see what I need to do, money-wise. I have to work Saturday, in exchange. That'll suck. I need a vacation, people. I keep thinking, wait until March and you might actually get close to a week. I can't BELIEVE how long it takes to rack up vacation days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.