No tact
And no censorship here either.
I've made a post that upset someone. Someone I like. Someone who is my friend.
I thought about deleting it and pretending it was never there.
But it's not like either of us will forget it that way. So, I'm leaving it there. In all my tactless glory.
I freaked and had to post about how I was gonna have another person move on me.
I lost my tact...if there was any to begin with. (I DO try, really)
I don't deal well with people moving.
1. One of my closest friends from Elementary and middle school, A person who, even though I deviated from her to another, took me back when I realized the other person was a total bitch, waited and watched us drive away. The beginning of the night and we pull out to move here. She just watched us leave. I think she would've stood there for hours if she coulda saw the car. My mother had decided in all of TWO days to move out here with her close friend (my aunt, who isn't really my aunt, but she was ALWAYS there, so I called her my aunt) after she hadn't talked to her in years. They'd had a HUGE blowout, and didn't talk for awhile (kinda like Beaches). Then my mom decides to move us. I thought I was gonna die. Needless to say (but I shall anyhow) I never saw her again.
2. Laura moved out of town. Didn't say ANYTHING. A month later she took Paul with her. After I thought he was gonna stay in town and that it was OVER with her. Silly me. He stayed with me until the day he left. I cried at night, by myself. I WISHED things would be different. I threw things around my house, I was so mad at FATE. I went with me to the greyhound station and just barely walked away before I started bawling. I made Alspaugh come with me. I needed someone, even someone I hadn't seen in months. I wished the timing was better. I wished that he'd never met her (they met through me, that's irony), I thought if only things were different. I know better now and sometimes have conspiracy theories about how he was SETTING me up for the next time he wanted to visit. (Which was for a whole month, and he didn't tell me when he left - I found out through Jake...I think I even let him take me a third time. I can't remember now. I just wanted him so much, it was a bad obsession).
3. NUMEROUS other friends have moved....most who I don't see or talk to. I'm not sure how it happened. Don't know if I stopped trying to keep in touch, or if they just didn't try. Or even leave me a forwarding number...would you like a list?
*Heather Hallock
*Valerie (I don't think I knew she moved out of town until WAY after the fact)
*Theresa (old boss of mine)
*Lauren (old co-worker of mine)
There ARE more. I KNOW it. I just can't remember them right at this point. It's late and I'm tired and running outta steam.
I've made a post that upset someone. Someone I like. Someone who is my friend.
I thought about deleting it and pretending it was never there.
But it's not like either of us will forget it that way. So, I'm leaving it there. In all my tactless glory.
I freaked and had to post about how I was gonna have another person move on me.
I lost my tact...if there was any to begin with. (I DO try, really)
I don't deal well with people moving.
1. One of my closest friends from Elementary and middle school, A person who, even though I deviated from her to another, took me back when I realized the other person was a total bitch, waited and watched us drive away. The beginning of the night and we pull out to move here. She just watched us leave. I think she would've stood there for hours if she coulda saw the car. My mother had decided in all of TWO days to move out here with her close friend (my aunt, who isn't really my aunt, but she was ALWAYS there, so I called her my aunt) after she hadn't talked to her in years. They'd had a HUGE blowout, and didn't talk for awhile (kinda like Beaches). Then my mom decides to move us. I thought I was gonna die. Needless to say (but I shall anyhow) I never saw her again.
2. Laura moved out of town. Didn't say ANYTHING. A month later she took Paul with her. After I thought he was gonna stay in town and that it was OVER with her. Silly me. He stayed with me until the day he left. I cried at night, by myself. I WISHED things would be different. I threw things around my house, I was so mad at FATE. I went with me to the greyhound station and just barely walked away before I started bawling. I made Alspaugh come with me. I needed someone, even someone I hadn't seen in months. I wished the timing was better. I wished that he'd never met her (they met through me, that's irony), I thought if only things were different. I know better now and sometimes have conspiracy theories about how he was SETTING me up for the next time he wanted to visit. (Which was for a whole month, and he didn't tell me when he left - I found out through Jake...I think I even let him take me a third time. I can't remember now. I just wanted him so much, it was a bad obsession).
3. NUMEROUS other friends have moved....most who I don't see or talk to. I'm not sure how it happened. Don't know if I stopped trying to keep in touch, or if they just didn't try. Or even leave me a forwarding number...would you like a list?
*Heather Hallock
*Valerie (I don't think I knew she moved out of town until WAY after the fact)
*Theresa (old boss of mine)
*Lauren (old co-worker of mine)
There ARE more. I KNOW it. I just can't remember them right at this point. It's late and I'm tired and running outta steam.
Comments
Portland can suck my ass. :p
It's just life that people move.
I just don't deal well with change.
Obviously.
I don't think I've ever gotten as many people into one of my parties as Ariel's b-day party.
Babble? Me too. I babble all the time.
I personally liked the daiqiri (sp?) and trampoline fun.