I know I skipped yesterday.

I got up early and busted my ass yesterday. I started cleaning almost immediately. Cause that's the only way I'll do it. I have to start while Ben is sleeping so that the internet can not call me to it.
My radio is fucked and I MUST have music when I clean, so I switched on the music from Comcast, picking the 90's channel. It's a good blend, I really only HAD to switch the channel a few times. Around 3:30 or so, we noticed the rain had stopped (I was about 3/4 of the way done with the cleaning) so we ran like hell to make the bus. We watched it go by from the other corner. We waved MADLY at the guy, but no luck. So we walked it. We hit the store and decided that we needed to pick up another bottle, just in case (boy did that NOT turn out to be a problem), plus we like the fancier stuff. We just missed the bus again, due to the INSANE line in the liquor store.
We walked back, got here about 5:30 or so. Freaked out! Cause I just wasn't done cleaning and people were told 7!!!!!!!!!!
Pulled together the rest of the kitchen, hit the bathroom, and finally managed to get myself a shower.

I got all prettified. Earrings, make up, cleavage. Hair pulled half up, with little parts to dangle down and frame the face. I looked good, if I do say so myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.