Glamourous
I did it.
I bought Glamour this month.
I couldn't resist...
I read some of it already. Even though it's stupid, I'm gonna read it all. Cause it's a magazine and that's what I do with magazines.
It's already told me that "It's OK if you actually don't like shoes all that much." I'm still a girl.
You know, I NEVER thought that it wasn't ok to not like shoes. But they assume I FEEL GUILTY??
Anyhow, it promises to tell me "What GUYS say about us when we're not around."
Not that I'll believe it. But it'll be a quick, probably somewhat funny article. If only because they think they know how EVERY MAN would talk. Different people are different.
That's the truth. But I have the Dooce article, so it was totally worth it.
I bought Glamour this month.
I couldn't resist...
I read some of it already. Even though it's stupid, I'm gonna read it all. Cause it's a magazine and that's what I do with magazines.
It's already told me that "It's OK if you actually don't like shoes all that much." I'm still a girl.
You know, I NEVER thought that it wasn't ok to not like shoes. But they assume I FEEL GUILTY??
Anyhow, it promises to tell me "What GUYS say about us when we're not around."
Not that I'll believe it. But it'll be a quick, probably somewhat funny article. If only because they think they know how EVERY MAN would talk. Different people are different.
That's the truth. But I have the Dooce article, so it was totally worth it.
Comments