Cartoons, anyone?
We have an ABUNDANCE of cartoons in this house.
Yes, we DO have the kid ones.
But we have a bunch of cartoons for us as well. Spike and Mike. Home Movies. 4 Aqua Teens. Some Sea Labs (all BEN'S, I do not care for Sea Lab). South Parks. Invader Zim.
And with the addition of Beavis and Butthead....and Aeon Flux, I have even more.
I love Aeon. What is it about MTV cartoons? I'd like to have the Maxx as well. It was a strange movie. That's for sure. Daria would be cool as well. Though I don't see much Daria DVDs...just the movies. I'd like the seasons.
"I don't want to grow up,
I'm a toys-r-us kid."
Yes, we DO have the kid ones.
But we have a bunch of cartoons for us as well. Spike and Mike. Home Movies. 4 Aqua Teens. Some Sea Labs (all BEN'S, I do not care for Sea Lab). South Parks. Invader Zim.
And with the addition of Beavis and Butthead....and Aeon Flux, I have even more.
I love Aeon. What is it about MTV cartoons? I'd like to have the Maxx as well. It was a strange movie. That's for sure. Daria would be cool as well. Though I don't see much Daria DVDs...just the movies. I'd like the seasons.
"I don't want to grow up,
I'm a toys-r-us kid."
Comments