Bad person?

So, I didn't invite a bunch of people over. It was meant as an Ariel is coming over to get drunk thing.

Tammy came over with the Cruz Man as well.

Which was fantastic. Then Karina brought me presents and now I feel bad.

I DID tell her to come over, but she was busy.

I didn't invite much of anyone. I hope she doesn't feel left out.

Thanks for the PRESSIE. I love presents.

I MISS YOU. I know that circumstances usually mean we don't get to hang out, but I miss you anyhow. Is that allowed?

I wish you coulda hung out. When my tax returns come in, I want to go to a movie, or just wander around the mall with you. For the whole day. Something to give me ample Karina time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.