Other Friday news
The fence is FIXED. Overnight.
I think the neighbors fixed it. It appear to have held up all day. I'm supposed to give them my landlord's number so that they can talk to each other about it.
Apparently, she put the fence up when she owned both propertys, but now she only owns the duplexes.
She wants to talk with the owner and see what they can agree on. Even though it's back up, I'm not sure how steady it is or anything.
The dog didn't manage to take it down. Which is good, considering his size. He's a BIG puppy.
I wonder when they noticed.
I think the neighbors fixed it. It appear to have held up all day. I'm supposed to give them my landlord's number so that they can talk to each other about it.
Apparently, she put the fence up when she owned both propertys, but now she only owns the duplexes.
She wants to talk with the owner and see what they can agree on. Even though it's back up, I'm not sure how steady it is or anything.
The dog didn't manage to take it down. Which is good, considering his size. He's a BIG puppy.
I wonder when they noticed.
Comments