Teenager overnight?
This came outta to kid tonight when he was SUPER tired.
I was trying to explain something to Mina, then the kid got all pissed off cause it was too late for a story. I told him to stop stomping around before he hurt someone accidentally again.
He FREAKED out.
Derek: YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!
Me: I do care about you, and..
Derek: YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!
Me: Go to bed, you're tired.
Derek: NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!
Me: I DO care about you, but you are tired, please go to bed.
And on and on for awhile.
I was trying to explain something to Mina, then the kid got all pissed off cause it was too late for a story. I told him to stop stomping around before he hurt someone accidentally again.
He FREAKED out.
Derek: YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!
Me: I do care about you, and..
Derek: YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!
Me: Go to bed, you're tired.
Derek: NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!
Me: I DO care about you, but you are tired, please go to bed.
And on and on for awhile.
Comments