I'm just a girl

Which is being reminded to me. Thank GOD I'm a woman. Thanks for the cramping, and thanks for the nausea. It REALLY makes my day. And the bloating. And how I want to EAT everything in sight.

Today, while lotioning the tattoo (cause that's a MUST), a little piece of scab came off! And it was blue, with a black line along the outside. It was a tattoo colored piece of skin and I SHOWED IT TO THE TALKER! I was like COOL.

And maybe she thought it was gross, but since she talks to me all the time, I just don't care. She's driving me crazy. Today was the day of stupid questions.

"Is it still burning?"
O_o....I never said it WAS burning.
"Oh, you probably can't even take tylenol for it, cause it thins the blood?"
I think that's only aspirin and it REALLY doesn't hurt enough to warrant a pain reliever. It's a little sore, but no biggie.

I hadn't worn a bra since yesterday, so when I put one on yesterday morning, I was pleasantly surprised by it rubbing the tattoo. Ow. It's ok though, just a little more sore. The backpack is right up on it too.

When I got home I lotioned it again, and ANOTHER little piece came off. Derek (that's my kid, right there) was like....OH, let me see. I wanna see. I made Ben look too. It's COOL!

Cause I'm gross. But we already covered that.

Comments

Brandy said…
WHERE ARE THE PICS?!

I believe I demanded pics...
SWSNBN said…
Recycled Illusions - Rubbing it for you? I see what you mean. =) You aren't SUPPOSED to let anyone else touch your tattoo while it's healing. My boss just poked at it though. I was like....AHH!
=) Just giving you crap.

Karina - hold up, let me find my digi-cam. Oh that's right, I don't have one. Ariel didn't bring hers on Friday. I posted the pic I used. You'll have to see it in person. Sorry.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.