Disjointed ramblings of a tired mind or Always Something There to Remind Me
Since Jesse was going on and ON about how long he's known people and all that junk, Ben and I started talking about how long we've known people. He was like...I've prolly known Alspaugh the longest, cause we went to middle school together (so did Jesse and I, but I don't remember him) and she went out with on of my friend in sixth grade. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went out? sixth grade? I musta been a late bloomer, I started going out with this guy in Seventh grade and we only held hands. We didn't even kiss. It was really chaste.
All of this funneled into my talking about my FIRST boyfriend and how sweet he was. We didn't see each other much outta school, so the last time I saw him was the last day of school and we talked about hanging out.
Then my mom moved us here that summer and I never saw him again. I didn't even see him again to tell him about us moving.
:s
And if I was a late bloomer, I sure caught up. I lost my virginity before Heather did. I know the guy she lost hers too and I wanted to kick his ass. He was such a ******.
I also had a job before we moved here. I was babysitting for the neighbors. For a bit in the morning. They gave me fifty bucks a week. The first week, I bought pizza for everyone for dinner. The next week...I spent the money on little stupid things, as we traveled up here. :(
I had a job and a boyfriend and my mom moved my butt here and I lost both!!!!!
Ben was like....well, if you hadn't moved here, you wouldn't have met me. :)
So, I guess that makes up for it.
Went out? sixth grade? I musta been a late bloomer, I started going out with this guy in Seventh grade and we only held hands. We didn't even kiss. It was really chaste.
All of this funneled into my talking about my FIRST boyfriend and how sweet he was. We didn't see each other much outta school, so the last time I saw him was the last day of school and we talked about hanging out.
Then my mom moved us here that summer and I never saw him again. I didn't even see him again to tell him about us moving.
:s
And if I was a late bloomer, I sure caught up. I lost my virginity before Heather did. I know the guy she lost hers too and I wanted to kick his ass. He was such a ******.
I also had a job before we moved here. I was babysitting for the neighbors. For a bit in the morning. They gave me fifty bucks a week. The first week, I bought pizza for everyone for dinner. The next week...I spent the money on little stupid things, as we traveled up here. :(
I had a job and a boyfriend and my mom moved my butt here and I lost both!!!!!
Ben was like....well, if you hadn't moved here, you wouldn't have met me. :)
So, I guess that makes up for it.
Comments