Year in Review
I'm ALWAYS running late. At least I'm only ten days late. I thought I'd give some sort of introspective year post. Let's see what I can come up with.
January 2005: I was heavy into the blogging. Slacking WAY too much at work. Reading up on all things Dooce. Adding my own stuff to the blogosphere. I hit 100 hits! Amazing that now I'm up to 8,000. Jesse annoyed me. My pants ripped and my ass fell out. Bus strike talks started and I started freaking! The Talker started to annoy me so much that I wanted to smack her.
February 2005: Filed taxes, waited FOREVER, it felt like. Started planning my first girly sleepover. I got a fever. I realized how most girls I know don't know how cute they are. I wished for many people's heads to explode. My pencil stabbing fetish began! I watched The Grudge and got FREAKED out! I got my taxes back! I got my Nightmare on Elm Street box set. I STILL haven't watched them all. I met KARINA and TOMMY! Girl's night went FANTASTICALLY! I got a BARBELL for my nipple! (damn, apparently, I was also excitable....sorry for all the exclamation points)
March 2005: My boyfriend was told about the blog. As far as I know, he has very smartly, not read any of it. He's already exposed to my craziness enough. I realized you can't get a new decent stereo.
Hatoon died. She has a nice plaque in front of the bookstore, for anyone who didn't know. I saw someone today who looked like her. :s
I found memes. They are ALL over March. The bus strike actually happened. Ben's birthday/our anniversary happened. My little niece was born. I got sick, AGAIN. With the death flu. I don't care what you say Ariel, my upset stomach and the GODAWFUL cramping constitute the death flu.
April 2005: I started pining for the Ocean. Went to Spike and Mike at the smelly Bijou. MULEDICK! Ate EEL! Got coffee from a crotch.
May 2005: I found out what Donkey Punch meant. Ariel tried to break me of my lotion habit. Went to the COAST! Went to Portland for a tattoo for someone that same day. Portland kinda scares me y'all. I got my first troll. He told me that I needed to lose weight to make him feel better. I posted a lot about how I didn't feel like I needed to do anything to make HIM feel better. I went a little crazy. I know I'm fat, but if someone else has to go ON and ON about it, I will get pissed.
June 2005: Ariel actually got drunk at my house. Instead of practicing moderation like usual. I tried to figure out AudioBlogger, but got no where. The troll was STILL making comments. Jesse pissed me off. T and A GRADUATED! I got my sandals and the SCAR of DEATH on my toe. Ok, not death, just a blister, but STILL.
July 2005: I bought myself the pretty pink nail polish. Went to Jenn's for firecrackers! I opened my bank account on-line. Went to Karaoke and SANG for my birthday. Got out my most scary "secret". Then they threatened to fire me, cause I am dumb and was being a slacker. Discovered Margaritas. Karina posted for me, cause she's sweet.
August 2005: Jesse brought up topics that made me cry (do we see a pattern here?). Had my second girls night. Ariel brought me a computer so that I could keep on blogging, without being fired. Jesse annoyed me.
September 2005: The Hampster Dance got me! The neighbors got their yappy dog. SECOND GRADE! Zilla grilled me. =) I was tired too much. I worked until seven most nights and didn't do ANYTHING else when I came home. Just at a glance, a LOT of things "sucked".
October 2005: I lamented birth control. All those hormones. Banned books should NOT be banned. Still tired, or so my blog says. Sorry people, I had NO idea how many times I said that. I found Popcap games. !!!!Crotch bumps!!!!! Halloween party at Jenn's. Ninja trick or treating.
November 2005: Worried about being vanilla. Football pissed me off (a LOT of things piss me off). My horoscopes became increasingly strange. And I was BRUCE! I got new headphones. Derek's birthday! *SHOCK* Jesse amused me. Cause he didn't get wasted drunk. I found the trolls IP addy.
December 2005: Faculty night with the lost power incident. That was FUNNY. Bloggiversary, BABY! My dad sent gift cards to Kmart. December just flew right on by. Very busy month apparently.....Let's see. I know SOMEONE had to piss me off.....I think it was Jake this month.
OH GOOD LORD. I am a wordy motherfucker. I went back through all my posts so that I had SOME idea what happened. Just the little things. Cause I'm kinda boring. And replaying my neuroses would be stupid. I'd like to leave them in the archives. They'll be more later, I'm sure.
I tried so HARD to finish this last night, but at 12:39, I was like.....DAMN! I am tired, screw this.
January 2005: I was heavy into the blogging. Slacking WAY too much at work. Reading up on all things Dooce. Adding my own stuff to the blogosphere. I hit 100 hits! Amazing that now I'm up to 8,000. Jesse annoyed me. My pants ripped and my ass fell out. Bus strike talks started and I started freaking! The Talker started to annoy me so much that I wanted to smack her.
February 2005: Filed taxes, waited FOREVER, it felt like. Started planning my first girly sleepover. I got a fever. I realized how most girls I know don't know how cute they are. I wished for many people's heads to explode. My pencil stabbing fetish began! I watched The Grudge and got FREAKED out! I got my taxes back! I got my Nightmare on Elm Street box set. I STILL haven't watched them all. I met KARINA and TOMMY! Girl's night went FANTASTICALLY! I got a BARBELL for my nipple! (damn, apparently, I was also excitable....sorry for all the exclamation points)
March 2005: My boyfriend was told about the blog. As far as I know, he has very smartly, not read any of it. He's already exposed to my craziness enough. I realized you can't get a new decent stereo.
Hatoon died. She has a nice plaque in front of the bookstore, for anyone who didn't know. I saw someone today who looked like her. :s
I found memes. They are ALL over March. The bus strike actually happened. Ben's birthday/our anniversary happened. My little niece was born. I got sick, AGAIN. With the death flu. I don't care what you say Ariel, my upset stomach and the GODAWFUL cramping constitute the death flu.
April 2005: I started pining for the Ocean. Went to Spike and Mike at the smelly Bijou. MULEDICK! Ate EEL! Got coffee from a crotch.
May 2005: I found out what Donkey Punch meant. Ariel tried to break me of my lotion habit. Went to the COAST! Went to Portland for a tattoo for someone that same day. Portland kinda scares me y'all. I got my first troll. He told me that I needed to lose weight to make him feel better. I posted a lot about how I didn't feel like I needed to do anything to make HIM feel better. I went a little crazy. I know I'm fat, but if someone else has to go ON and ON about it, I will get pissed.
June 2005: Ariel actually got drunk at my house. Instead of practicing moderation like usual. I tried to figure out AudioBlogger, but got no where. The troll was STILL making comments. Jesse pissed me off. T and A GRADUATED! I got my sandals and the SCAR of DEATH on my toe. Ok, not death, just a blister, but STILL.
July 2005: I bought myself the pretty pink nail polish. Went to Jenn's for firecrackers! I opened my bank account on-line. Went to Karaoke and SANG for my birthday. Got out my most scary "secret". Then they threatened to fire me, cause I am dumb and was being a slacker. Discovered Margaritas. Karina posted for me, cause she's sweet.
August 2005: Jesse brought up topics that made me cry (do we see a pattern here?). Had my second girls night. Ariel brought me a computer so that I could keep on blogging, without being fired. Jesse annoyed me.
September 2005: The Hampster Dance got me! The neighbors got their yappy dog. SECOND GRADE! Zilla grilled me. =) I was tired too much. I worked until seven most nights and didn't do ANYTHING else when I came home. Just at a glance, a LOT of things "sucked".
October 2005: I lamented birth control. All those hormones. Banned books should NOT be banned. Still tired, or so my blog says. Sorry people, I had NO idea how many times I said that. I found Popcap games. !!!!Crotch bumps!!!!! Halloween party at Jenn's. Ninja trick or treating.
November 2005: Worried about being vanilla. Football pissed me off (a LOT of things piss me off). My horoscopes became increasingly strange. And I was BRUCE! I got new headphones. Derek's birthday! *SHOCK* Jesse amused me. Cause he didn't get wasted drunk. I found the trolls IP addy.
December 2005: Faculty night with the lost power incident. That was FUNNY. Bloggiversary, BABY! My dad sent gift cards to Kmart. December just flew right on by. Very busy month apparently.....Let's see. I know SOMEONE had to piss me off.....I think it was Jake this month.
OH GOOD LORD. I am a wordy motherfucker. I went back through all my posts so that I had SOME idea what happened. Just the little things. Cause I'm kinda boring. And replaying my neuroses would be stupid. I'd like to leave them in the archives. They'll be more later, I'm sure.
I tried so HARD to finish this last night, but at 12:39, I was like.....DAMN! I am tired, screw this.
Comments
I only mentioned the people I met in real life.
Well and the Dooce, but she's legendary.
And at least you didn't piss me off like so many other people and things did.