I often
find myself watching something and not really knowing why.
Cause I'll be typing and I won't pay attention.
The other day it was HOCKEY. Yes, hockey.
Earlier tonight, I came into the room while a guy was eating a RAW FROG!
And it's still beating heart.
And you think that woulda been enough to stop the madness and turn off the TV.
But now I got sucked into The Dog.
I know how you feel 'Zilla.
Cause I'll be typing and I won't pay attention.
The other day it was HOCKEY. Yes, hockey.
Earlier tonight, I came into the room while a guy was eating a RAW FROG!
And it's still beating heart.
And you think that woulda been enough to stop the madness and turn off the TV.
But now I got sucked into The Dog.
I know how you feel 'Zilla.
Comments
I say unfortunately, cause I work at a college bookstore and they are INSANE for the football team.
I suppose it does increase our sales when they do well.