Infection

You know, the one I've only briefly mentioned....
(You guys are SO lucky you don't have to work with me, Tara gets the whole update everyday. VERY TMI)

All I shall say is that there are three different lengths of this medicine that I need to be better.
1 Day, 3 Days, and 7 Days.

The people who share my pain shall understand. The people who don't get it, obviously haven't "gotten" it.
So fuck off. Cause I'm irritated and I only wish I could say the same.

I thought....oh, well, it would be REALLY nice if this could be done in three days. So three days later and $7.50 shorter, I'm STILL infected. My body must NEED seven days to get rid of this shit.
It's MARGINALLY better, but I had to shell out another $10 dollars for more. At least my benny card worked. No out of pocket expense for me! Cause I'm poor.

I'd like to be rid of this. I'd like to be able to take a bath. I'd like to be able to have sex.

Now you must all hear of it, cause I think of it SO much.

The worst part is that I don't have ANY FUCKING CLUE what I did to deserve this. Usually something like antibiotics, or something. I've not changed soaps, I've not worn tight pants. I'm wondering if the damn anti-bacterial soap didn't kill something that it shouldn't have.

Comments

SWSNBN said…
I went Saturday after work. I didn't want to make him pick.

Plus if I use my Benny card, I have to sign for it.

I figured as much...about going to the doctor.

It does feel better, so I'm pretty happy that at least the medicine is doing something.

I just can't imagine WHY people use the three day stuff. Everyone I've talked to either is too afraid to use it, or has but it didn't work. I shoulda listened.

To buy the one day and then not have it work though? That would be CRAP. That is like 15 to 20 dollars.

I wonder if they really MEAN satisfaction guaranteed. I'm not satisfied, since it didn't go away. Can I get my money back please. :)
Jennifer said…
Awww. Well, it's been a while since I've dealt with this, but honestly, let me tell you: better the 3-7 day over the counter crap than that pill the doc's all get paid to prescribe. It makes women nauseated, and worse.

It's stress, Des, and you've had plenty of that over the holidays and longer. Stress upsets our natural balance.

Hell, in college, my lesbian roommate used to laugh about girls passing this little annoyance around to each other like the common cold. (Talk about TMI -- that was Ruth for ya, TMI all the damned time!)

Finish up your treatment with a nice warm, home pedicure. Soak the tootsies in a soapy and smell-goody FOOTbath (meaning, use a large dishpan, and keep your tuschie OUT of it), slough the dead winter skin off the dogs, slather 'em up with the prettiest scented lotion you have, and then paint those pretty toenails PINK!

Then have Ariel take a picture of your pretty feet and post it!
SWSNBN said…
Jenn - Maybe I just take too long to catch them or something. It was just like....one day last week, I woke up and I was like....AHHH! It's tender and sore. This does not bode well for me and the three day treatment. It's the same amount of medicine almost...so I don't really see why there's a difference. But apparently, my body MUST use it for seven days. Or something...cause I'm totally NOT doing it wrong. :p

Faere - I KNOW. It's awful *pout*. But it does feel better today. I have hopes that tomorrow I will barely notice it at all. :) It could happen.

Zilla - Ariel and I have bad luck with getting pictures posted. We'd hoped to post the pictures I took on New Year's Eve, on the night. But we got distracted. If it's stress, I am FUCKED. Cause I feel stressed most of the time. Maybe it was the dog in the yard! I BLAMED EVERYTHING on the dog that day..I was like....Fucking dog...the food isn't hot. The mail isn't here, GODDAMN that dog. And it DID happen two days after the dog was running around. The morning that they fixed the fence.

That's it! It musta been the dogs fault.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.