My Semi-party like get together.

We decided that we should get together (us people with the childrens) and have fun with them and have a semi-party.

Heather was the first to show. Her and Mike walked through the door at about 7:30. I'm SO glad she brought Mike. He's COOL. At one point, he put his tongue in Ben's ear and I don't think I've laughed so hard in awhile. He talked with Derek and even bought the gross pooping cow for FIVE BUCKS! (YAY IT IS OUTTA MY HOUSE) Derek is quite the little entrepreneur.

We sat around and talked a bit. Then Tammy showed up with Cruz!!!!!!!!! (no kids, unfortunately for Derek). With ROSES, purty roses. (I kinda forgot to pass some of them on to Ariel, Tammy, I'm sorry) And I was SO happy. I love me some Tammy. She gets along with everyone and EVERYONE is always happy to see her cause we don't get to see her very much. Plus, Cruz is pretty funny. Then Karina showed up! With CAKE and more cake and popcorn and a cute little Birdie. She had fun running around my house yelling BOO! Her and Derek played pretty well. I was impressed that he was that good with a younger kid.

Then Ariel showed up. She was running late, but she came with Aaron and brought a Jesse. Also, they brought more alcohol, more soda, more ice, pizzas, taquitos, and MY FAVORITE - SPICY SUSHI. I guess they have it at Safeway, so now I know I can get it quite easily. HAPPY DAY! Karina tried to hit up Costco to bring me some, but they were closed! (I appreciate the effort, honey).

At this point, I had WAY more food than I thought I would and MORE people as well. Which is FANTASTIC. I had no idea I would get that many people. Then MagentaTulip and her boy showed up. They are wonderful. I love how nice they are. They seemed to mix in VERY well. I LOVE IT WHEN I CAN INTRODUCE PEOPLE AND THEY GET ALONG SO WELL! Everyone was pretty entranced with her boots, I heard about them from here and there for the rest of the night. They were CUTE.

Heather and Jesse don't really mix well, so shortly after, Heather and Mike left. It's prolly a good thing for all, though I had MUCH fun when she was there. She didn't even seem super uncomfortable around Derek. Maybe cause she knew Mike would amuse him. Round about the same time, Tammy and Cruz left (they had other stops) and everyone could fit in the living room again.

There was talking and laughing and funness. Then Magenta and Canadian (as Karina says) left to have bubbly at their house when the ball dropped (so to speak). Jesse started talking about needing to watch Dick Clark, which I then turned on. But then Jesse was like...are you gonna turn it on? And I was like..I did. He was drunk before he got there, IMO. And Aaron's opinion.

Karina left after midnight. Jesse started trying to get to ThatGirl's party. He'd realized that my "party" was dying down and hers had girls. Hopefully single girls. He managed to get money outta Ariel and Aaron for a cab, after they said they wouldn't drive all the ways out there. (I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM SOMETIMES, he just met Aaron and already he's mooching)
I had to admit, I was a little happy he was gonna leave.

The cab took an hour and 40 minutes. FOREVER. While he was waiting, he decided to corner me. He's convinced that I HATE him. That I only put up with him so that Ben can hang out with him. I'm sure they could hang out anywhere else, but Jess didn't seem to get that. Instead, he was DETERMINED to get me to tell him why I "hate him". He got in my face and got so worked up, he started spitting on me. I was like....dude, you come over and get drunk and get morose and all "I love you" guys so much, and WE don't do that. We get drunk and talk about things, but we don't tell each other how much we love each other over and over and try to get people to say it back. Plus you come over and start talking about things like marriage (while I'm drunk, that's NOT A GOOD IDEA) or Jake.
His response? Well, when I'm at other people's houses I tell them how you are doing.
Yes, but I KNOW how Jake is doing. I don't need your update. I don't need to hear how GREAT they are and how HAPPY they are to be pregnant. I see them sometimes, and I don't really CARE how they are anyhow.
He wouldn't let it go at that. He was determined to make me get as emotional as he was and I didn't want to be there.
Instead I was like....You're a LOT of fun to hang out with, when you're not wasted drunk. And you're usually already drunk when you get here.
His response?
Well, I have a big problem with alcohol, just like your mom had a problem with cocaine, but you used to talk to me about that.

Actually, I prolly tell people about as much as that, she was addicted to many drugs, she was not a nice person when she wasn't high or drunk. Sometimes she wasn't even nice then. But do we NEED to talk about my mother when I'm trying to have a good time? This is just ONE of the reasons I don't hang out with him as much lately. He MUST bring up subjects I don't want to talk about, cause I'm not DEEP enough and emotional enough of a drunk for him.

I started to say something and of course, THEN I got emotional. Sitting there, having him "attack" me while drunk...I think it brought back many unhappy memories. My pulse started racing and I had to get outta there. I went into the bathroom. The only place he can't follow me. I pulled my shit together and tried to breath. Headed straight outside for a cigarette. Ariel followed me out and KNEW I was upset. I told her why and we smoked and I bitched. We were about to head in, when Jess tried to come out. We were like that's fine, but we're cold.

He didn't want to smoke without anyone else, so instead he tried to get me to follow him into the kitchen. Cause it wasn't enough. He kept asking if he was harsh. I replied yes, but he STILL wanted me to say something, I don't know what. I just kept telling him I was done with this conversation and I just didn't really want to talk about it anymore.

After that he grabbed Ben so they could go smoke and he could tell Ben how much I still hate him. (Jesse, not Ben)
After that the cab came and we were all like THANK GOD.

I'm just SICK of the drama. There shouldn't be this drama. If I HATED you, I wouldn't have you in my house. That's all there is to it.

What the fuck does it matter what I say to him when he's just gonna forget tomorrow anyhow? Last time he was over, we established that I KNEW Karen was pregnant and somehow he'd ALREADY forgotten that I already knew.

Beyond that, he spent most of the night being like...oh I've known you longer than anyone else here. Or I've spent the past THREE years with Ben and Des for New Years.

No, no you didn't. He wasn't with us last year. I'm just sick of him talking about how he did this and he's known so and so for ten years when they KNOW better. Don't try to argue with him either. Cause he KNOWS he's right.

Anyone who KNOWS they are right every time, as an idiot. They are usually wrong, A LOT. It started with, I was there that fateful night....
Something to Karina about why he's Derek godfather. He wasn't there WHEN I had Derek. He WASN'T there when I got pregnant. He's ONLY Derek's godfather cause I switched it from Paul. I don't much care about the whole godfather, godmother thing. When Derek was born, Jake was like....oh, well it's gonna be Heather and Paul (our roommates and not the same Heather there that night), of course. I went with that. The ONLY reason Jesse moved into it, is cause Paul is a FUCK UP who wouldn't know what Derek looked like now. I let that one slide, cause I wasn't sick of him yet.

I didn't let the others lies slide though. I was like....no dude.

I've just had enough. I don't think I'll invite him over for awhile. He manages to upset me more often than not. It's not worth it for the short amounts of time when he is ALMOST the guy I remember from high school. The goofy guy I labeled "My younger brother" - even though he's older. I miss him. I miss the fun Jesse. Now all I get is the high school drama teenage girl Jesse.

Cause sometimes, with the drama, he's just LIKE a teenage girl.

Comments

Brandy said…
Jesse is like a kick in the balls.

It's only funny when he happens to someone else :)

What he said was, "Yeah- he's my godchild, i was there that fateful night."

Like uhh... The night he was conceived or the night she had him?

He said, "Both, probably."

Like ew ;)

He's fun, seems like he'd be an okay friend. At least you'd always know what you were getting.

Yeah- he shouldn't have cornered you, but it's nice to have people around you who are up-front and honest about how they feel and what's going on.

He didn't irritate me hardly at all this time now that I know how to take him.
SWSNBN said…
ThatGirl - Yes, I miss the Jesse of old. I just don't need to be reminded of things that make me sad when I am inebriated. It's like, since he's sad, I have to be as well. I'm NEVER deep enough for him when I am drunk.
He might have meant he walked from the Santa Clara station, if the twenty wasn't enough to make it all the way. He DEFINITELY did NOT walk from Springfield Station, unless he pissed off the cab driver. :p

Karina - Yeah, I so NEED him to tell people how I used to have sex a lot, whenever I could, with Jake. I lived at the pregnancy house, he lived with his mom. So, one morning, we took advantage of no one being awake...
Or so I thought.
It's not something I'm terribly proud about, but I was pregnant (didn't know it) so maybe I can blame my hormones. :)

I do usually know what I'm getting, it's just that he's SO much cooler when he's not wasted and he just gets worse and worse as the night wears on, as evidenced by the comment above. He irritates Heather A. enough that she left very soon after he got there, on purpose. She can't stand him. By the time he left, Ariel and Aaron and Ben and I were like....FINALLY.

He's really only so forthright when drunk and then he prolly won't even remember what I told him the next day.
SWSNBN said…
It could happen. Maybe.

I hope so anyhow.
SWSNBN said…
He is always entertaining. I'm quite impressed with all my girlfriends boyfriends right now.

I'm SO very pleased that they've found REALLY wonderful men.

Mike is just fantastic and perhaps Heather's longest relationship. I'm SO very glad it's working out for them.

And you have Cruz, very funny, and he makes you happy and does so well with your children. Men who are good enough to be able to handle children are so good to find.

And Ariel has Aaron. Who, while I don't know him very well, seems like the nicest guy I've ever seen her go out with. Plus, he puts this ridiculous smile on her face that just makes me happy. I feel like I know him cause she talks about him a lot.

It just makes me warm and fuzzy.
Anybody else boyfriends, I don't know well enough to say glowing things. This is my disclaimer. I just know these other guys better than I know your boyfriends. Or husbands.

So, don't think I don't appreciate how special your guy is. -k-?

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.