My Monday

I KNOW today isn't Monday, but it FEELS like Monday. I keep doing this or that and thinking...oh, that is SMART! YAY! I am smart today.
Until I realize I am not really making it any easier, only making more of a problem on myself. And others.

For instance, someone needed to send mail out to the UK, so I thought...well, it'd be easier to just put the envelope through our meter, and I was all excited for thinking about it. Except AIR MAIL needs stamps, not postage strips.
Ick.
So instead we got screwed out of .84 cents. I KNOW it's only .84 cents. But it was a bit of my pride as well.

In better news, I'm LOVING my "new" music on my IPOD. Portishead makes me happy.
And I must confess, I'm in LUST. Not with any new boy, or girl. *giggle*
No, I am in LUST with the new DAMN ipods. Can you tell I'm a little annoyed, on top of the lust?
They are COLORED! I could've had a PINK Ipod! Or green or blue. =(
And they are 2 gigs, when mine is only 1, and the real kicker is that they are only 20 DOLLARS MORE than mine was when I bought it.

Pissed me off.
Such is technological progress.
Bitches.

When I buy Ben one for his birthday, I might have to buy one for me as well.
Perhaps I'll sell the other one, for like...60 or something. That's less than half. I might be able to get more. I don't know. Depends on if I sell it to a friend, or pimp it out on Ebay.
(I just envisioned my Ipod, all dressed up like a hooker with a bright pink boa on. hee)

In other, better news, Ben is bringing the check from Jake. YAY! It's on time. YAY! I can pay my school loan. YAY! I don't have to scrounge up change for bread.

I'm full of yayness, which is a nice change from the depressed state of being I was in last week. Having a three day weekend really helped. And I got ALL the laundry done. Sadly, I did not care about the dishes. =S
So, they aren't done.
Maybe Ben will do them today.

I'm also caught up on the soap tapes. I LOVED the song at the beginning of Mondays ep of GH. It matched the scenes so perfectly. I know that is their job, but still. It was powerful. I cried a little. It's a good emotional outlet.

I've got a post stewing around in my head. It was there last night and it just popped back up right now.
Maybe I can round it out tonight. We'll see. Getting home at 8 makes me tired and I don't get much posting done.

Actually....I posted more in the winter. I can sleep in a LITTLE later, so perhaps that makes a difference. I don't know why getting up before 7 makes such a difference, but it really does.

Comments

Brandy said…
Dude that one hour more sleep a day can save a life!
SWSNBN said…
Yes, someone else's.
*smirk*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.