Officially

It's official.
I am fucking BORED.
It doesn't even matter that Harold and Kumar go to White Castle is waiting for me. I just don't know if I care. I'm tired and not wanting to go back to work tomorrow. =(
8:30 to 6:15.
It's extra long, and I really kinda hate football. About 4:00, I'll be really freaking out.
Majorly. I've got to deal with too much tomorrow. And I'd would've got a head start today, but there just isn't any way.
I need to remember to take good CDs to jam too, and just crank it, so that nothing distracts me. That's the advantage to working in a little room, with no one else.
Until I have to cover the counter. I DID get a free shirt out of it. It's not even a sucky shirt, like most of them are. Most of my free shirts, I mean.
I know some people would love them (Heather!), but I'm usually just annoyed cause they are usually that mustard yellow. Not a bad color on me, but I do hate looking at it.
These Yell O shirts are stupid. And someone said that the hands formed into an O is sign language for asshole. So I'll just be thinking...Yell Asshole, every time I wear the damn thing.
Ok...so maybe that is funny.

And the one for tomorrow is BLACK! Hurray! With a pirate duck on the front. =)
It's going to be awesome. And there will be NO chance that you can see through it, like some of the yellow shirts.

Today was long, I had to get the consignments done, and I am not here next week until Thursday, so I had to get them all done in one day. Usually, I get two days. Someone else came up needing something else and I'm sure they noticed the look on my face. The look that means I am BITING MY TONGUE so that I don't KILL YOU.
They tried to smile at me and I was just like whatever. They left quickly. It was awesome. I like being able to scare people off.

I so want to be doing something, but I know I can't. I'm SUPER jealous of Heather who gets to go out and spend some money. I already feel like I'll NEVER be able to spend money again. I know better, but it feels like it. =P
I'll get over it. I'm glad she's having fun.

The good news is that I'm actually going to get some over time. Just cause there is NO where to cut my extra time from. I can't leave early tomorrow, or get here late. We need the three people we do have.
Now, I know I shouldn't hate football. It, in fact, very much influences my livelihood. I mean...when we make more money, cause the team wins, then the bookstore does better. I used to be able to say, then we get a bonus, but they haven't done the bonus in years, so who knows when we'll get one again.
But still, having that security is good. If the team does well, everyone is happier. Busier, no doubt, but still happier.

The good thing about working the weekend, is that most of the people aren't here. And they distract and annoy me sometimes. I like working with just a few. It really doesn't hurt that when I work on the weekend, I'm usually the one with the most seniority.
OH THE POWER. =)
I DO use my power for good. Really. I don't make anyone scrub the floors, though it is tempting.
And I know if worse comes to worse, I can call Tara in. She is awesome and will come in and help. I know that it will be the VERY last resort, but it's good to have the option.
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get everything done anyhow. And then I get vacation. FOUR FREAKING DAYS OFF! 3 paid.
Sometimes I love work...like when I get paid for not being there. *smirk*
Anyhow, I'm still bored. I can't wait for the weekend to officially get here for me. Not that I have plans or anything to do. But it will be nice to have a weekend. And I have NetFlix movies. =)
Seriously! I'M SO BORED! Jesse! YOU SHOULD COME OVER. DEE! You should come over.
ANYONE should come over.
But call first. To make sure I am there.

Oh! I almost forgot! I got a COW PHONE COVER TODAY. It is prettiful. And it's got a jingle bell. I need someone to draw me a really cute cow so that my next tattoo can be a cow.

Comments

Brandy said…
awuh! Poor Bored desi! ;)
SWSNBN said…
I know. I was bored. And I just realized that while I was trying to get Dee to message me, and perhaps Jesse...I didn't post that part to Myspace, thinking it sounded too desperate..but I forgot to delete it out of here.
=S

Sadly, I've tried to make plans with Dee and so far nothing. She'd mentioned going to the park today, but hasn't messaged me back when I asked which one.
There is always something else going on with her. =(

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.