High Priestess rocks all over the place (X-posted to MySpace)

I went down and got the barbell in my nose downsized. It was sticking out like an INCH...ok, not really. It just felt like it. And when I would press it back against the skin, I could feel the other side on the other side of my nostril.

It was weird.
But now I can barely feel it and it took about ten seconds to change it out and only cost $10.80. The same guy who pierced it, changed it. Not that he remembered me. I know his name, it's Daif.
But that's cause I don't get pierced by a bunch of different people in one day, like he pierces a ton of people. And I'm not a regular, though I'd like to be. It's too spendy.

Hah! Twyla at work was like...well, you know..if you want to get something pierced you could get your nipple done.
And then she was like...GUYS DO IT.
And Erin said...so do girls. 0_o..Seriously, the things Twyla says sometimes are just weird, not that there is anything wrong with nipple piercings, but the way she was justifying it, like boys do it? What kind of crap is that? EVERYONE does it.
Meh.

Anyhow.
It was good. Cheap and it took me longer to walk there than to have it done. I got a bit of a rush, cause he had to tweak it a little to make it go through the hole. It was almost like getting it done again, except less painful.

Comments

Brandy said…
You shoulda flashed her *giggle*
SWSNBN said…
That woulda went over well at work. *wink*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.