As of this very moment
ALL THE LAUNDRY IN THE HOUSE IS DONE.
No one is allowed to take off their clothes, I've informed them all.
Unfortunately, as of this moment, I have no child support check (due tomorrow) and Jake called about an hour ago. I wanted to check the message before I called him back, and instead he didn't leave one.
Ass.
(Edit - He only wanted to tell me he sent it out this morning and what he SAID last time...yeah right, was that the rest would FOLLOW the first check. I'm SURE I clarified with him, but WTH, right? At least it's in the mail. Almost on time.)
No one is allowed to take off their clothes, I've informed them all.
Unfortunately, as of this moment, I have no child support check (due tomorrow) and Jake called about an hour ago. I wanted to check the message before I called him back, and instead he didn't leave one.
Ass.
(Edit - He only wanted to tell me he sent it out this morning and what he SAID last time...yeah right, was that the rest would FOLLOW the first check. I'm SURE I clarified with him, but WTH, right? At least it's in the mail. Almost on time.)
Comments