Do you fake it for me, like I fake it for you? (x-posted to MySpace in true passive aggressive form)
I don't know if the weather has changed my mood or what. But I've definitely been in a funk. Part of it is being able to talk to my sisters, but not be with them.
I miss them.
I think part of it was the music, I ended up listening to music that makes me delve a little too far into my psyche.
So, instead we listen to Hole. It might make me angry, but it won't make me depressed. And Bjork! Post is awesome. Thanks to Paul, who influenced me on this album.
Also, Bikini Kill. I blame Joi for my interest in Bikini Kill and Portishead. She was my Rebel Girl!
They say she's a slut, but SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND YEAH!
I miss her sometimes.
Other times I just get mad, cause we could totally still be friends, but she just decided we couldn't. Why? I don't know. Part of me thinks she didn't want her husband to know the craziness we used to get up to. But really....any body on campus has a Joi story. So I don't know how the hell she expected him not to hear them
Otherwise? I have no reason why she decided we can't be friends. Just as I don't know why people don't keep in touch with me, who I would consider a friend.
YAY! MySpace does help.
Though "friending" someone on MySpace does not a friend make. Friends call you on the phone and ask you to go to the movies, or friends message you just to say hey.
Friends don't ignore you. That's for sure. I've been having a hard time reconciling MySpace with my real friends. Cause mostly all the people I have friended, I know in real life and I would like to hang out with them...you know, not just on MySpace when you can look and see, oh so and so is on.
If you think you are one of these friends who I would like to talk to, message me. =) I won't bite. I swear.
Mostly, the people who are my friends here and who I don't talk to much, don't read this.
So this won't really help.
But I figured I'd give it a shot.
To anyone who I might have offended in the past? Well, I'm sorry. I don't know if I just used to be a huge bitch or what. Perhaps I was and that's why I am not the person they message. Or call on the phone, or hang out with in real life.
But if I'm such a bitch, then why friend me on MySpace?
Just to get your friend numbers up?
That's crap.
If you are just annoyed with me, then tell me. Damn. Don't hold a grudge against me and punish me with no contact.
I miss them.
I think part of it was the music, I ended up listening to music that makes me delve a little too far into my psyche.
So, instead we listen to Hole. It might make me angry, but it won't make me depressed. And Bjork! Post is awesome. Thanks to Paul, who influenced me on this album.
Also, Bikini Kill. I blame Joi for my interest in Bikini Kill and Portishead. She was my Rebel Girl!
They say she's a slut, but SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND YEAH!
I miss her sometimes.
Other times I just get mad, cause we could totally still be friends, but she just decided we couldn't. Why? I don't know. Part of me thinks she didn't want her husband to know the craziness we used to get up to. But really....any body on campus has a Joi story. So I don't know how the hell she expected him not to hear them
Otherwise? I have no reason why she decided we can't be friends. Just as I don't know why people don't keep in touch with me, who I would consider a friend.
YAY! MySpace does help.
Though "friending" someone on MySpace does not a friend make. Friends call you on the phone and ask you to go to the movies, or friends message you just to say hey.
Friends don't ignore you. That's for sure. I've been having a hard time reconciling MySpace with my real friends. Cause mostly all the people I have friended, I know in real life and I would like to hang out with them...you know, not just on MySpace when you can look and see, oh so and so is on.
If you think you are one of these friends who I would like to talk to, message me. =) I won't bite. I swear.
Mostly, the people who are my friends here and who I don't talk to much, don't read this.
So this won't really help.
But I figured I'd give it a shot.
To anyone who I might have offended in the past? Well, I'm sorry. I don't know if I just used to be a huge bitch or what. Perhaps I was and that's why I am not the person they message. Or call on the phone, or hang out with in real life.
But if I'm such a bitch, then why friend me on MySpace?
Just to get your friend numbers up?
That's crap.
If you are just annoyed with me, then tell me. Damn. Don't hold a grudge against me and punish me with no contact.
Comments
So far only response I got was from Dee and it wasn't really aimed "at" her.
Meh. I knew it wouldn't really make anyone decide to call me.