I'm ALIVE
I'm just tired.
So NO POST FOR YOU.
I've been reading a little tonight. I'm not caught up.
I'm not ignoring anyone, I SWEAR.
Rush is kicking my ass all over the place.
That and it was bash the schedule week, and I've gotten really sick of hearing it.
More to follow.
I am SO GOING OUT TO BEER WITH HEATHER TOMORROW! FOR SURE!
I've got her CD made and I drew this CUTE little cow.
Thank god for the internet and easy to draw cartoons.
I have to go to bed now though. Please forgive me for not being more posty.
So NO POST FOR YOU.
I've been reading a little tonight. I'm not caught up.
I'm not ignoring anyone, I SWEAR.
Rush is kicking my ass all over the place.
That and it was bash the schedule week, and I've gotten really sick of hearing it.
More to follow.
I am SO GOING OUT TO BEER WITH HEATHER TOMORROW! FOR SURE!
I've got her CD made and I drew this CUTE little cow.
Thank god for the internet and easy to draw cartoons.
I have to go to bed now though. Please forgive me for not being more posty.
Comments
POST!
I know, I was sucky all week. But I don't have the early day, late day thing going on this week at work, so it should be better.