Short weekend, then the rush!
So, next week is going to be crazy. And I have a weird schedule, so you all might not hear from me.
I don't know. Just a warning. I might have time, I might not.
Friday was rather quick, thank god. I went shopping with Karina and that was fun, like usual. Her pants are KEWT and made her look hot. Derek had started acting crazy, cause he wanted to spend the night at a friend's house.

He was like the little dog in this cartoon.
Luckily, by the time I came home, he was at their house for the night. So he could at least stop asking me if he could go over there.
We decided to go out for a little bit. We rushed through putting away the fridge stuff and ran out the door.
It was fun, until we missed the bus. Luckily, I called Heather and offered up a six pack, if she would come and get us.
She did and we came back to the house. Drank some beers, talked about all sorts of crap, from work to realizing that Ben has known her longer than I have, but I know her better.
I LOVE HEATHER. I love it when she can hang out and we just bullshit. I miss her bunches, as she is usually working.
We were still up at 2:30, when she said something about being glad she didn't have to work the next day and I was like...I do. So she left shortly after, and I got to bed. Or tried to. Ben was kind of drunk and I wanted to make sure he was ok, cause he is usually taking care of my drunk ass. He needed to stay awake, I used the best way I knew to keep him awake and I was up for another hour, it was worth every second.
He'd been flirting all night and then he started blowing on my neck. WHOA!
And an hour! It was truly awesome. We rock.
I got up four hours later to head to work. I felt....tired, but ok otherwise.
I had shown some restraint the night before, so I was fine.
Saturday FLEW by. It was MADNESS at the bookstore. We had an extra person, and she helped with the deposit so it went a lot faster. I got a lot done.
It felt good.
I have to brag a little bit. In the past 36 hours, I've gotten laid 4 times. I'm not sure why, but he's just a little randy and I'm not about to pass that up. I am getting closer to 30 and that's the sexual prime, right? That's awesome. Though some kind of cruel joke that men don't share the same sexual prime.
I have some hickeys on my neck. I KNOW! How high school is that? I like to get bitten a little and in the heat of the moment, I barely felt it, but I have two almost identical DARK PURPLE marks on either side of my neck. I'm gonna have to wear a turtle neck. Luckily, I have two with short sleeves, so that even if it's warm, I can wear them. I'll have to wear them under my rush t-shirt. Wish me luck with masking them. Mostly everyone would probably not say anything, but it doesn't look terribly "professional", and Twyla likes to bring attention to shit like that.
It was worth it, anyhow.
My legs and arms hurt in a very good way.
And it's been good for a short weekend. Ben got home at like 1, I knew I freaked out for nothing. He had a ride. He wouldn't have stayed out late with the ride. And I knew he could find his own way home, even if he didn't have a ride. I guess I didn't realize how accustomed I've grown to him being here at night. So, I went a little over board when he wasn't here. Waking up and not having him be here was weird. I'm not really rational when I first wake up, and especially at night when I wake up in the middle of my sleeping.
With that nap, I was able to stay up later. =)
My dad called this morning. I talked to him for 24 minutes. While I know my Dad is hardly perfect, at least he calls me. He wanted to know Derek's size and what toys he'd like for Christmas and stuff. I tried to make a joke about Derek liking sticks...like PLAIN OLD STICKS FROM THE YARD. I keep teasing him that I am going to buy him sticks and boxes for Christmas.
My Dad didn't get it, and neither did my Step Mom, who I could hear in the background. She was like....like pick up sticks? (It was really a headdesk moment. I mean..it was like talking to Twyla, it's something she wouldn't get either.)
And I was like...NO, like I'm joking. I have a feeling he is going to get pick up sticks, cause I gave up trying to explain my joke. Or Lincoln Logs. It's hard to tell people what he wants, when he just really wants video games.
So he sounds like he's doing good, though he says the Post Office is working them ridiculous hours and it's the start of catalog season.
He is going to give me a gift certificate for Wal-mart. He's admitted he doesn't know what I want. What 40 or 50 year old man does know what a 26 year old girl wants?
=)
It was an entertaining conversation. Since then, well, we've been lazy as hell. Derek has already asked to go to his friend's house. Saturday, he came home with his friend, plus an extra one. Then afterwards, they all went back to his friend's house and then he came home around 6.
I told him we ought to give it a break today.
Plus, it's my only day off, and I'd like to rest. He's cleaned him room and I've done nothing.
Yeah, I'm lazy as hell. It's my right. =)
Thinking about a bath.
I don't know. Just a warning. I might have time, I might not.
Friday was rather quick, thank god. I went shopping with Karina and that was fun, like usual. Her pants are KEWT and made her look hot. Derek had started acting crazy, cause he wanted to spend the night at a friend's house.
He was like the little dog in this cartoon.
Luckily, by the time I came home, he was at their house for the night. So he could at least stop asking me if he could go over there.
We decided to go out for a little bit. We rushed through putting away the fridge stuff and ran out the door.
It was fun, until we missed the bus. Luckily, I called Heather and offered up a six pack, if she would come and get us.
She did and we came back to the house. Drank some beers, talked about all sorts of crap, from work to realizing that Ben has known her longer than I have, but I know her better.
I LOVE HEATHER. I love it when she can hang out and we just bullshit. I miss her bunches, as she is usually working.
We were still up at 2:30, when she said something about being glad she didn't have to work the next day and I was like...I do. So she left shortly after, and I got to bed. Or tried to. Ben was kind of drunk and I wanted to make sure he was ok, cause he is usually taking care of my drunk ass. He needed to stay awake, I used the best way I knew to keep him awake and I was up for another hour, it was worth every second.
He'd been flirting all night and then he started blowing on my neck. WHOA!
And an hour! It was truly awesome. We rock.
I got up four hours later to head to work. I felt....tired, but ok otherwise.
I had shown some restraint the night before, so I was fine.
Saturday FLEW by. It was MADNESS at the bookstore. We had an extra person, and she helped with the deposit so it went a lot faster. I got a lot done.
It felt good.
I have to brag a little bit. In the past 36 hours, I've gotten laid 4 times. I'm not sure why, but he's just a little randy and I'm not about to pass that up. I am getting closer to 30 and that's the sexual prime, right? That's awesome. Though some kind of cruel joke that men don't share the same sexual prime.
I have some hickeys on my neck. I KNOW! How high school is that? I like to get bitten a little and in the heat of the moment, I barely felt it, but I have two almost identical DARK PURPLE marks on either side of my neck. I'm gonna have to wear a turtle neck. Luckily, I have two with short sleeves, so that even if it's warm, I can wear them. I'll have to wear them under my rush t-shirt. Wish me luck with masking them. Mostly everyone would probably not say anything, but it doesn't look terribly "professional", and Twyla likes to bring attention to shit like that.
It was worth it, anyhow.
My legs and arms hurt in a very good way.
And it's been good for a short weekend. Ben got home at like 1, I knew I freaked out for nothing. He had a ride. He wouldn't have stayed out late with the ride. And I knew he could find his own way home, even if he didn't have a ride. I guess I didn't realize how accustomed I've grown to him being here at night. So, I went a little over board when he wasn't here. Waking up and not having him be here was weird. I'm not really rational when I first wake up, and especially at night when I wake up in the middle of my sleeping.
With that nap, I was able to stay up later. =)
My dad called this morning. I talked to him for 24 minutes. While I know my Dad is hardly perfect, at least he calls me. He wanted to know Derek's size and what toys he'd like for Christmas and stuff. I tried to make a joke about Derek liking sticks...like PLAIN OLD STICKS FROM THE YARD. I keep teasing him that I am going to buy him sticks and boxes for Christmas.
My Dad didn't get it, and neither did my Step Mom, who I could hear in the background. She was like....like pick up sticks? (It was really a headdesk moment. I mean..it was like talking to Twyla, it's something she wouldn't get either.)
And I was like...NO, like I'm joking. I have a feeling he is going to get pick up sticks, cause I gave up trying to explain my joke. Or Lincoln Logs. It's hard to tell people what he wants, when he just really wants video games.
So he sounds like he's doing good, though he says the Post Office is working them ridiculous hours and it's the start of catalog season.
He is going to give me a gift certificate for Wal-mart. He's admitted he doesn't know what I want. What 40 or 50 year old man does know what a 26 year old girl wants?
=)
It was an entertaining conversation. Since then, well, we've been lazy as hell. Derek has already asked to go to his friend's house. Saturday, he came home with his friend, plus an extra one. Then afterwards, they all went back to his friend's house and then he came home around 6.
I told him we ought to give it a break today.
Plus, it's my only day off, and I'd like to rest. He's cleaned him room and I've done nothing.
Yeah, I'm lazy as hell. It's my right. =)
Thinking about a bath.
Comments
Days when Birdie would rather play with the box than the toy that came in it :)