X-posted to Myspace
I've got new friends!
I've got Jen and Deanna from work.
We had too much fun Saturday. Too much fun for WORK. =)
Jen made me a bunch of labels, she is the label-making queen. She made me one for my ipod, one for my stapler, and one for my water bottle.
She's very nice and very funny.
Unfortunately, she is on vacation, so I am missing her. She is too much fun and makes me smile when I don't want to. She calls me Desi, or Desi Ray-ray.
And that makes me smile too. I like getting a new nickname.
She is just so enthusiastic, Deanna too.
I like working with happy, enthusiastic people who have a sense of humor. It makes the work day that much more fun.
Deanna and I kept flicking each other crap today, so that made it better, even if Jen is gone on vacation.
I hope she is having fun, and I hope this week goes FAST.
I've never seen either of them be grumpy, and I know that is hard. I have grumpy days, and bitter days. =)
Deanna just got back from Uganda, cause she is selfless and wants to help others. She went for a month and came back with great pictures. We (MAYBE) share a birthday week. But we can't be sure, since she got to pick her birthday.
Anyhow, I had to gush about the cool people at work for a little while. And now, if Jen reads this, she'll know that I missed her! Enough to write about it. =)
I've got Jen and Deanna from work.
We had too much fun Saturday. Too much fun for WORK. =)
Jen made me a bunch of labels, she is the label-making queen. She made me one for my ipod, one for my stapler, and one for my water bottle.
She's very nice and very funny.
Unfortunately, she is on vacation, so I am missing her. She is too much fun and makes me smile when I don't want to. She calls me Desi, or Desi Ray-ray.
And that makes me smile too. I like getting a new nickname.
She is just so enthusiastic, Deanna too.
I like working with happy, enthusiastic people who have a sense of humor. It makes the work day that much more fun.
Deanna and I kept flicking each other crap today, so that made it better, even if Jen is gone on vacation.
I hope she is having fun, and I hope this week goes FAST.
I've never seen either of them be grumpy, and I know that is hard. I have grumpy days, and bitter days. =)
Deanna just got back from Uganda, cause she is selfless and wants to help others. She went for a month and came back with great pictures. We (MAYBE) share a birthday week. But we can't be sure, since she got to pick her birthday.
Anyhow, I had to gush about the cool people at work for a little while. And now, if Jen reads this, she'll know that I missed her! Enough to write about it. =)
Comments