I'm so ashamed (X-posted to MySpace)

I watched the goddamn end of the football game on Saturday.
Seriously, I'm so pissed off.
I found myself actually thinking it out and thinking about these damn football guys and how this play made sense and this and that.

I don't want to LIKE football. I don't want to analyze the damn football.
I swear, I only left it on so that I could see who won. Us! By ONE POINT.

It was crazy at the end, I thought for sure they were gonna break our winning streak.
3 in a row.

Dammit, I shouldn't know that.
Everywhere I go, I am surrounded by the football.

Once my aunt was like.....I'm gonna tell your dad, you don't like football. And I was like....yeah, I'm 20, who the hell cares.

Now I am watching it. And ALMOST liking it. Or at least it's making sense. Meh.

Comments

Brandy said…
DOH!
I totally know what to get you for Christmas now.
Your OWN football shaped bowl for the pork rinds!!
SWSNBN said…
That would be icky. Don't do that. =)

Pork rinds aren't really good anyhow.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.