All about ME!
Ariel got me, so here it is. I have been lazy and have not done it yet. I obviously avoided all contact with the computer yesterday. Rush is upon me and I am SO looking forward to going out with Heather for beers on Friday! Cross your fingers for me that dumbasses don't call in sick and make her work. Thank you.
1… Things that scare me
* Ghosts - Derek told me that he was scared of ghosts the other night and I told him that he was safe and there were no ghosts. HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW THERE ARE NO GHOSTS? I don't. And I bet you are laughing. Ben smirked a little. Being rational is pretty damn hard at 3 in the morning when I first wake up and I can't see anything cause my eyes haven't adjusted to the dark.
* Derek getting hurt - I don't handle crisis well. I panic, and I have been known to make things worse. My sister cried less when she got the tip of her finger tore off that I did. I was SURE my mom was gonna kill me, even though it was an accident. She wasn't there, but luckily pulled in shortly and I ran my sister out and told her to take her to the hospital. I freaked out! And I felt HORRID whenever my sister would show her stitched back on finger, minus one fingernail to everyone. Luckily, Ben is a master crisis handler.
* Failure (I'm stealing this from Ariel, cause WHO isn't?)
* Spiders
* Dying - If I die, Derek will go live with Jake. I have picked the best father for my child, unfortunately, he is not his "real" dad, and I picked too late. Ben has no real legal hold on Derek, and if Jake couldn't deal with it for some reason, though now that he has another, I can't seem him feeling like he can't deal. He already has too. But if Jake didn't take responsibility, my child would go to my mother and I wouldn't wish that any child, let alone my ONLY child.
* Snakes - Ick. Nuff said.
2…People who make me laugh
* Me - When you can laugh at yourself, life feels better. Plus, I am neurotic. And neurotic is funny.
* The Dooce
* Ariel
* Karina
* Jenn, Jenn is silly.
* Derek
* Really, almost everyone. People are funny unintentionally.
3…Things I hate the most
* Some of my co-workers
* When you drop something on your foot. OW
* People who talk to me like I am stupid - I had to rephrase a LITTLE. This way I'm not totally stealing another of Ariel's.
* BUSH! And not the good bush, but the bad bush.
* Dumb people who make no effort to try and be smarter.
* People who suck - Eloquent, huh?
* When I can't find what I want.
* Sea Lab 2020.
4…Things I don’t understand
* Calculus. (Ariel sucks is awesome and used all the GOOD ONES! And I don't want to use all hers.)
* (I just figured out how to strike through text, so I can't put that one here, but I didn't know before just now. WOO! My FIRST EVAR.)
* How to make an origami cow.
* The way other people think. I wish I did. I have to wonder if people think "alike"..if that makes sense. Probably some do and some don't. Like most things in life.
* People. Most people, just really. People are confusing.
* Why fucking mosquito bites itch SO BAD!!!
5…Things I’m doing right now
* Listening to TV
* Thinking about how I deserve a cigarette.
* Wishing it was Friday already. Almost halfway there!
* Thinking about how I should be making hardboiled eggs for my sandwish tomorrow.
* Wondering how Derek is about to be NINE! (thinking maybe he should have a slumber party. Most years I try and have my adult time with the adults, but most years, people don't hang out much. And I think it dwindle's more with time. If you want to hang out at an after Derek's birthday party, let me know and I can adjust.)
* Thinking that I can't smoke until I get up from the damn computer.
* Being thankful that Rush is making my week go faster. There is not a moment to be bored.
* Being tired. I got up at 5.
* Rocking in the chair, cause I can't sit still.
6…Things I want to do before I die
* Go to Ireland.
* Finally have enough money and time to be able to say yes to things instead of always saying no. (I fucking lied, this one was too good.)
* Fly in an Airplane.
* Get married.
* See all my relatives again.
7… Things I can do
* Fold a balloon box out of paper.
* Read thousand-plus pages books.
* Freak the hell outta myself.
* Make a "button" link.
* Empathize with others.
* Love a lot of people.
* Miss my mother, and dislike her all at the same time.
* Write in great detail about myself. *smirk*
* Accounting.
8… Ways to describe my personality
* Neurotic.
* Sensitive.
* Easily amused.
* Friendly.
* Loud.
* Musical.
* Bossy.
* I'm RIGHT! =)
9… Things I can’t do
* Keep my shopping under a hundred dollars like I used to.
* Wait on ANYTHING.
* Get along with Jake for any long period of time. (at least not in my head. I'm cordial to him. I just DISLIKE HIM GREATLY.)
* Stop scratching my mosquito bite.
* Make the perfect schedule that NO ONE WOULD FIND FAULT WITH.
10…Things I think you should listen to
* Your children.
* Your head, to an extent. Unless you are an endless worrier, and then turn it off sometimes.
* Norah Jones, she's peaceful.
* Bjork, she's not. Hyper Ballad is my new favorite song.
* Your mistakes.
* The radio, at least occasionally.
11…Things you should never listen to
* The news (HEAR HEAR)
* Your boyfriend, when he is all I'M THE WINNER. I'm the BEST at games.
* Your mind, when it is FREAKING out.
* Your mind when you are trying to sleep and it will not SHUT UP.
12…Things I’d like to learn
* A foreign language
* How to make everyone happy. I KNOW it's not possible, but it would be awesome.
* How to cook like a gourmet.
* How to beat Ben's ass at board games. It is SO ON the next time we play Scrabble.
13…Favorite foods
* Cheese Enchiladas.
* Nachos.
* MELTY CHEESE!
* Yogurt.
* Any cheese, not just melty.
* Fake Sushi.
* McDonald French Fries.
* Sausage
* Bacon
14…Beverages I drink regularly
* Coffee.
* Water.
* Tea.
* Visoda Will flavored.
* Mochas!
15…Shows I watched as a kid
* JEM
* Thundercats
* Winnie the Pooh
* Dumbo's Circus
On a scale of 1 to 10, was this mildly entertaining?
Sure, I was entertained. I'm not gonna rate it though. What's with all the ratings?
I tag Karina and Jenn.
1… Things that scare me
* Ghosts - Derek told me that he was scared of ghosts the other night and I told him that he was safe and there were no ghosts. HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW THERE ARE NO GHOSTS? I don't. And I bet you are laughing. Ben smirked a little. Being rational is pretty damn hard at 3 in the morning when I first wake up and I can't see anything cause my eyes haven't adjusted to the dark.
* Derek getting hurt - I don't handle crisis well. I panic, and I have been known to make things worse. My sister cried less when she got the tip of her finger tore off that I did. I was SURE my mom was gonna kill me, even though it was an accident. She wasn't there, but luckily pulled in shortly and I ran my sister out and told her to take her to the hospital. I freaked out! And I felt HORRID whenever my sister would show her stitched back on finger, minus one fingernail to everyone. Luckily, Ben is a master crisis handler.
* Failure (I'm stealing this from Ariel, cause WHO isn't?)
* Spiders
* Dying - If I die, Derek will go live with Jake. I have picked the best father for my child, unfortunately, he is not his "real" dad, and I picked too late. Ben has no real legal hold on Derek, and if Jake couldn't deal with it for some reason, though now that he has another, I can't seem him feeling like he can't deal. He already has too. But if Jake didn't take responsibility, my child would go to my mother and I wouldn't wish that any child, let alone my ONLY child.
* Snakes - Ick. Nuff said.
2…People who make me laugh
* Me - When you can laugh at yourself, life feels better. Plus, I am neurotic. And neurotic is funny.
* The Dooce
* Ariel
* Karina
* Jenn, Jenn is silly.
* Derek
* Really, almost everyone. People are funny unintentionally.
3…Things I hate the most
* Some of my co-workers
* When you drop something on your foot. OW
* People who talk to me like I am stupid - I had to rephrase a LITTLE. This way I'm not totally stealing another of Ariel's.
* BUSH! And not the good bush, but the bad bush.
* Dumb people who make no effort to try and be smarter.
* People who suck - Eloquent, huh?
* When I can't find what I want.
* Sea Lab 2020.
4…Things I don’t understand
* Calculus. (Ariel
* (I just figured out how to strike through text, so I can't put that one here, but I didn't know before just now. WOO! My FIRST EVAR.)
* How to make an origami cow.
* The way other people think. I wish I did. I have to wonder if people think "alike"..if that makes sense. Probably some do and some don't. Like most things in life.
* People. Most people, just really. People are confusing.
* Why fucking mosquito bites itch SO BAD!!!
5…Things I’m doing right now
* Listening to TV
* Thinking about how I deserve a cigarette.
* Wishing it was Friday already. Almost halfway there!
* Thinking about how I should be making hardboiled eggs for my sandwish tomorrow.
* Wondering how Derek is about to be NINE! (thinking maybe he should have a slumber party. Most years I try and have my adult time with the adults, but most years, people don't hang out much. And I think it dwindle's more with time. If you want to hang out at an after Derek's birthday party, let me know and I can adjust.)
* Thinking that I can't smoke until I get up from the damn computer.
* Being thankful that Rush is making my week go faster. There is not a moment to be bored.
* Being tired. I got up at 5.
* Rocking in the chair, cause I can't sit still.
6…Things I want to do before I die
* Go to Ireland.
* Finally have enough money and time to be able to say yes to things instead of always saying no. (I fucking lied, this one was too good.)
* Fly in an Airplane.
* Get married.
* See all my relatives again.
7… Things I can do
* Fold a balloon box out of paper.
* Read thousand-plus pages books.
* Freak the hell outta myself.
* Make a "button" link.
* Empathize with others.
* Love a lot of people.
* Miss my mother, and dislike her all at the same time.
* Write in great detail about myself. *smirk*
* Accounting.
8… Ways to describe my personality
* Neurotic.
* Sensitive.
* Easily amused.
* Friendly.
* Loud.
* Musical.
* Bossy.
* I'm RIGHT! =)
9… Things I can’t do
* Keep my shopping under a hundred dollars like I used to.
* Wait on ANYTHING.
* Get along with Jake for any long period of time. (at least not in my head. I'm cordial to him. I just DISLIKE HIM GREATLY.)
* Stop scratching my mosquito bite.
* Make the perfect schedule that NO ONE WOULD FIND FAULT WITH.
10…Things I think you should listen to
* Your children.
* Your head, to an extent. Unless you are an endless worrier, and then turn it off sometimes.
* Norah Jones, she's peaceful.
* Bjork, she's not. Hyper Ballad is my new favorite song.
* Your mistakes.
* The radio, at least occasionally.
11…Things you should never listen to
* The news (HEAR HEAR)
* Your boyfriend, when he is all I'M THE WINNER. I'm the BEST at games.
* Your mind, when it is FREAKING out.
* Your mind when you are trying to sleep and it will not SHUT UP.
12…Things I’d like to learn
* A foreign language
* How to make everyone happy. I KNOW it's not possible, but it would be awesome.
* How to cook like a gourmet.
* How to beat Ben's ass at board games. It is SO ON the next time we play Scrabble.
13…Favorite foods
* Cheese Enchiladas.
* Nachos.
* MELTY CHEESE!
* Yogurt.
* Any cheese, not just melty.
* Fake Sushi.
* McDonald French Fries.
* Sausage
* Bacon
14…Beverages I drink regularly
* Coffee.
* Water.
* Tea.
* Visoda Will flavored.
* Mochas!
15…Shows I watched as a kid
* JEM
* Thundercats
* Winnie the Pooh
* Dumbo's Circus
On a scale of 1 to 10, was this mildly entertaining?
Sure, I was entertained. I'm not gonna rate it though. What's with all the ratings?
I tag Karina and Jenn.
Comments
I might be a little weird on the plane if it's my first time. I might freak out a little. =)
Just warning you.