Cause Karina wanted to see...damn, I AM neurotic.
My Personality
91 | |
76 | |
16 | |
37 | |
31 |
Bebo, MySpace Codes and hi5 by Pulseware Survey Software |
(From here on in, I couldn't get a code, so I just copied. No GRAPHS FOR YOU!)
Personality Report
Neuroticism 91
Extraversion 76
Openness To Experience 16
Agreeableness 37
Conscientiousness 31
You are sociable, outgoing, energetic, and lively. You prefer to be around people much of the time. You can be very easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be extremely sensitive and emotional. As a practical person you like to think in plain and simple terms. Others describe you as down-to-earth, practical, and conservative. You have some concern with others' needs, and are generally pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.
This report compares you to other women between the ages of 21 and 40 in United States. It analyses you based on each of the five broad personality domains of the Five-Factor Model (Goldberg, L R. 1999), and the six sub domains at each level.
Neuroticism
Overall Score 91
Anxiety 91
Anger 89
Depression 43
Self-Consciousness 66
Immoderation 80
Vulnerability 99
You can be very easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be extremely sensitive and emotional. You feel tense, jittery, and nervous and often feel like something dangerous is about to happen. You may be afraid of specific situations or be just generally fearful. You feel enraged when things do not go your way. You are sensitive about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if you think you are being cheated. Mostly your emotions are on an even keel and you do not get depressed easily. You are not generally self conscious about yourself. You feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress.
Extraversion
Overall Score 76
Friendliness 85
Gregariousness 83
Assertiveness 47
Activity Level 41
Excitement-Seeking 79
Cheerfulness 61
You are sociable, outgoing, energetic, and lively. You prefer to be around people much of the time. You genuinely like other people and openly demonstrate positive feelings toward others. You make friends quickly and it is easy for you to form close, intimate relationships. You find the company of others pleasantly stimulating and rewarding, and you enjoy the excitement that crowds provide. You are an active group participant but usually prefer to let someone else be the group leader. You lead a moderately paced life. You like some energetic activities, but also like to relax and take it easy. You love bright lights and hustle and bustle. You are likely to take risks and seek thrills. You have a generally cheerful disposition.
Openness To Experience
Overall Score 16
Imagination 32
Artistic Interests 50
Emotionality 70
Adventurousness 7
Intellect 1
Liberalism 69
As a practical person you like to think in plain and simple terms. Others describe you as down-to-earth, practical, and conservative. You are a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. You are reasonably interested in the arts but are not totally absorbed by them. You have good access to and awareness of your own feelings. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity.
Agreeableness
Overall Score 37
Trust 39
Morality 1
Altruism 38
Cooperation 89
Modesty 40
Sympathy 79
You have some concern with others' needs, and are generally pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You mostly assume that people are honest and fair, however you are wary and hold back from trusting people completely. You believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others. You are willing to take credit for good things that you do but you don't often talk yourself up much. You are tenderhearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity.
Conscientiousness
Overall Score 31
Self-Efficacy 49
Orderliness 29
Dutifulness 44
Achievement-Striving 48
Self-Discipline 14
Cautiousness 42
You like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized. You are moderately confident that you can achieve the goals you set yourself. In general you tend to be disorganized and scattered. You sense of duty and obligation is average and although you are mostly responsible you can sometimes be unreliable. Mostly you work towards achieving your best, although in some areas you are content just to get the job done. You find yourself procrastinating and show poor follow-through on tasks. Often you fail to complete tasks - even tasks that you want very much to complete. You are not an overly cautious person. You will think about alternatives and consequences but make up your mind fairly quickly.
Comments
Mostly your emotions are on an even keel and you do not get depressed easily.
So okay, what I think this means is that you're constant- you're not an up and down. You're just generally pretty neurotic and high-strung with little down time.
I think that kinda fits, I've never known you to be wishy-washy or unstable. Your constance and predictability are some of the things that make me feel secure about you, even when I know it's going to be a sad reaction, I can predict and prepare for the possibility.
And I know that is going to come out somewhat hurtful but I don't mean it like that, okay? :)
IT'S GOOD THAT YOU'RE CONSTANT.
Your extraversion is SO so true!!! Not terribly vague- none of that is true for me. I adore how easily and intimitely you make friends :D and I love how you're so involved and not a wallflower but you don't always have to take over and be leader (one of my worst traits.) and I adore how generally cheery you are, even though you try so hard not to be ;)
I'm not sure how true it is that your work is careless and disorganized, though. Your house is generally clean and you seem pretty thorough to me. Maybe it's mood-dependent. I can see that you procrastinate but usually get the job done, though :)
Most people procrastinate until it's no longer relevent!
I have headache :(
I need a hot tub.
At least I only have to work 2 days this week.
Not that I'm bragging. I'd be bragging if I didn't have to go in at all this week. As it is, I had to go in for a meeting tonight. Not even half an hour and Twyla was already annoying me and everyone else. I was trying to run interference, so that Tara and one of our receptionists didn't get too annoyed. One of them threatened to growl soon. But then! The end!
It was awesome. They paid for dinner and I got paid for being there. So that was pretty good.
As far as this whole quiz thing, I didn't have a lot of time to read it over, I had to play Battleship, then it was meeting time. =S
Based on your comment, I'd say it's fairly close. And Airie is neurotic, just like me, so I don't feel so bad. =)
I'll have to read through it and take it in, without getting all pissed off about the report later. Hopefully, I'll be able to be like...well, it IS just a quiz if something doesn't sit right.
You can't exactly get mad or offended AT a quiz. *smirk*