Also X-posted.

Heather came to see me at work today! I was just lamenting not seeing people, and then she drove all the way out to my work to show me her car.
It's cute. Yellow, but cute. =)

It was good to be able to talk to her. For a little while anyhow. I hope next time is longer! I almost came running back out to tell you I was off at 4:30 and that maybe we could go get a beer!
But then I realized you wouldn't want to wait that long..just to go get a beer with me.
It was good to see you anyhow. I say you owe me a "night" or at least a decent hang out time, just cause I can!

I'm such a pain in the ass! I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.