Finally

The day is over.
Ok, so it's been over.
It was crazy. People were EVERYWHERE. We won. YAY for my livelihood. Really.

I think we slaughtered them as well. And I am actually starting to like this shirt. It's like the best free shirt ever. Add that to our running out...not a smart move...but you could tell people REALLY liked them, cause they kept asking.
But mine is mine.

You can't see my bra, not even the tattoos. I realized yesterday that you can totally see my tattoos through the yellow. Not my bra, but the rose one peeking over the bra and the butterfly on my shoulder.
I can't wait to get another one. Soon enough. Maybe another piercing. I was SO tempted at the fair, but then Ben was like..ok, it's cheap, but what if something goes wrong? You can't just go into High Priestess and get it fixed.

He was right, so I let it go.
Anyhow. I'm very excited that I have the vacation now. =)
FOUR WHOLE DAYS.
I have to do some shopping, but other than that, I have no plans. YAY!

Obviously, I'm excited.
We watched Harold and Kumar go to White Castle last night and I do believe that my FAVORITE part was when Doogie Howser (Sorry, Neil Patrick Harris) went driving through the woods in the car. Driving though he was standing in the sun roof and rubbing on the NAKED women in the car.
Very many tits in that movie. Unrated is good.
He had a great part in that movie, Neil Patrick Harris that is. Made me laugh every time he was on.

Tonight, we watched Without A Paddle. Which had it's own funny moments. You have to love Seth Green. I just can't not like him. He's a freak. Though watching the way they view OREGON was a little weird. Hicks everywhere and kids riding PIGS??!!

Where the hell do kids ride pigs in the street?
I know, some of the areas in Oregon, prolly do have hicks around. But damn. It was kinda sad.

Comments

Brandy said…
I like Seth Green but I didn't like Without a Paddle- too slapstick for me :(

YAY Harold and Kumar!
SWSNBN said…
I liked Without a Paddle.
When the bear carried him away, I just laughed and laughed. It was hard to stop. It's weird the things that really get me to laugh uncontrollably.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.