Enjoyment
So, I'm being lazy.
Yesterday, I went out to Jenn's to watch "the Waxing".
I've decided I don't want to wax...and I don't really need to. Though I'd like to smoother feel for longer. That would be nice. But what with how sensitive my skin is, I'm pretty sure it woulda hurt like hell. I can't even use nair without getting a rash.
I'm glad that I don't have to go back to work tomorrow.
I don't know what I'll blog about, though.
Lemony Snicket last night was cute. It had it's message. Derek had bad dreams. =(
He didn't like the leeches. I informed him that there really aren't carnivorous leeches. He wanted to watch it again..I was like..no.
So, no luck with that one. =(
Now, I need to figure out where a mail drop box is. Cause I can't leave them in my mail. I could be a mail vulture and wait for the mail man. =)
But I don't really want to do that. Instead, I'll just have to find a drop box somewhere.
I shoulda signed up for 5 at a time.
I've been super lazy, and done nothing productive...not true..I did clean up the living room a bit. Karina called and offered to take me swimming, but I knew I should clean a bit, and I didn't want to leave the boys. Derek starts school soon, and so I should spend as much time with him as I can.
And he's back to going to bed earlier, so that's good.
I had fun yesterday. The wax was GREEN. And I got a video of Ester jumping up and down, and I think it's cute. But YouTube is being a pain in my ass. So no luck right now. =S
I've got an email into them asking what the hell is going on. I know I do the annoying baby talk with babies and animals..but I didn't know I sounded like that. It's a wonder someone hasn't smacked me in the back of the head. =)
Anyhow, I'll post it when it works. And you all can be the judge. For now, you only get Ester's toe nail polish.
Yesterday, I went out to Jenn's to watch "the Waxing".
I've decided I don't want to wax...and I don't really need to. Though I'd like to smoother feel for longer. That would be nice. But what with how sensitive my skin is, I'm pretty sure it woulda hurt like hell. I can't even use nair without getting a rash.
I'm glad that I don't have to go back to work tomorrow.
I don't know what I'll blog about, though.
Lemony Snicket last night was cute. It had it's message. Derek had bad dreams. =(
He didn't like the leeches. I informed him that there really aren't carnivorous leeches. He wanted to watch it again..I was like..no.
So, no luck with that one. =(
Now, I need to figure out where a mail drop box is. Cause I can't leave them in my mail. I could be a mail vulture and wait for the mail man. =)
But I don't really want to do that. Instead, I'll just have to find a drop box somewhere.
I shoulda signed up for 5 at a time.
I've been super lazy, and done nothing productive...not true..I did clean up the living room a bit. Karina called and offered to take me swimming, but I knew I should clean a bit, and I didn't want to leave the boys. Derek starts school soon, and so I should spend as much time with him as I can.
And he's back to going to bed earlier, so that's good.
I had fun yesterday. The wax was GREEN. And I got a video of Ester jumping up and down, and I think it's cute. But YouTube is being a pain in my ass. So no luck right now. =S
I've got an email into them asking what the hell is going on. I know I do the annoying baby talk with babies and animals..but I didn't know I sounded like that. It's a wonder someone hasn't smacked me in the back of the head. =)
Anyhow, I'll post it when it works. And you all can be the judge. For now, you only get Ester's toe nail polish.
Comments
OMG
no pictures but we have to go again sometime.
glad you ... got to clean? :)
It was a good day. I didn't do too much, but enough to feel semi-productive.