Petulance
I'm done with the damn dishes.
Dishes irritate me. I used to do them every DAMN day, for 6 people no less. And the rule was that while my mom said to do the DISHES, she really meant to clean the damn kitchen.
I've dropped that part of it. Rarely do I feel like sweeping after doing all the damn dishes and it's too fucking hot.
I think the heat is fucking with everyone. I've run across quite a few people who are irritated, or just plain hopeless. Especially about things like cleaning the house.
Let me tell you, it's too fucking hot to clean the damn house. I haven't folded laundry in at least two weeks. Which makes it kinda hard to do more laundry.
I didn't want to do the little extra bit that would have made the kitchen prettier. I will be folding laundry, just not right now. Instead I shall type. Since I have done the dishes and I am annoyed, all my other petty greivances are coming out.
Like...WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I HAVE NO MONEY, everyone needs something. We need more coals, we need more milk, we need more this and that and the other fucking thing?
I feel like I'm hemmoraging money.
Added onto finishing the dishes, I did not eat lunch today, which just makes me more annoyed.
I also haven't put on pants today, which makes me slightly happier.
Since it is SO FUCKING HOT.
I'm a little shaky, just cause I didn't eat. I should go find something to eat. But then I am afraid I will not be hungry for dinner.
I suppose there is no way to avoid added expenses. It just makes me wince every time we have to spend a little more.
The good news in all this, is that since we shall be so bored, I should get laid quite a bit. That's what we do when we don't have money.
Thank god sex doesn't cost money.
Only for people like Jay.
See, I am mean today. Fuck it. I don't care how mean I am.
I'll be nicer when I get paid. And when Jake's fucking check gets here. I am a little worried that they moved after Derek came back. Is this their chance to not have to have anything to do with me? Since they have their own kid now, will they not care about Derek? I know I have cell numbers, so I should stop freaking out, but I mean....moving and not sending the child support? Freaking me out a little.
Anyhow, I'll try not to only post about money this week. I REALLY WILL.
I'm sorry I've done is this much.
I saw this cartoon today and it was funny.

This is how I feel somedays.
Dishes irritate me. I used to do them every DAMN day, for 6 people no less. And the rule was that while my mom said to do the DISHES, she really meant to clean the damn kitchen.
I've dropped that part of it. Rarely do I feel like sweeping after doing all the damn dishes and it's too fucking hot.
I think the heat is fucking with everyone. I've run across quite a few people who are irritated, or just plain hopeless. Especially about things like cleaning the house.
Let me tell you, it's too fucking hot to clean the damn house. I haven't folded laundry in at least two weeks. Which makes it kinda hard to do more laundry.
I didn't want to do the little extra bit that would have made the kitchen prettier. I will be folding laundry, just not right now. Instead I shall type. Since I have done the dishes and I am annoyed, all my other petty greivances are coming out.
Like...WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I HAVE NO MONEY, everyone needs something. We need more coals, we need more milk, we need more this and that and the other fucking thing?
I feel like I'm hemmoraging money.
Added onto finishing the dishes, I did not eat lunch today, which just makes me more annoyed.
I also haven't put on pants today, which makes me slightly happier.
Since it is SO FUCKING HOT.
I'm a little shaky, just cause I didn't eat. I should go find something to eat. But then I am afraid I will not be hungry for dinner.
I suppose there is no way to avoid added expenses. It just makes me wince every time we have to spend a little more.
The good news in all this, is that since we shall be so bored, I should get laid quite a bit. That's what we do when we don't have money.
Thank god sex doesn't cost money.
Only for people like Jay.
See, I am mean today. Fuck it. I don't care how mean I am.
I'll be nicer when I get paid. And when Jake's fucking check gets here. I am a little worried that they moved after Derek came back. Is this their chance to not have to have anything to do with me? Since they have their own kid now, will they not care about Derek? I know I have cell numbers, so I should stop freaking out, but I mean....moving and not sending the child support? Freaking me out a little.
Anyhow, I'll try not to only post about money this week. I REALLY WILL.
I'm sorry I've done is this much.
I saw this cartoon today and it was funny.
This is how I feel somedays.
Comments
And this thing too shall pass :)
You'll get an AC on sale this winter and be ready for next summer!
=S
I got the digi-cam last year and spent too much on eating at restaurants. A rare treat most of the rest of the year.