No Good, Very Bad Day

Actually, not even the WHOLE day. Just right this moment. I can FEEL my eyebrows drawing together, like they do when I am mad.
I covered our customer service desk for 3 hours today. Which was about half an hour too long. The other person was SUPPOSED to be back, but nothing. I was STARVING and only wanted to take a break. Plus, I had someone argue with me about postage rates, cause SOME OTHER STORE said it was this much and THEY CAN'T BE WRONG. We can, but that other store can't.
Usps.com says I'm right. I sold her what she wanted and I hope they come back to her in the mail with not enough postage. Maybe then she'll feel like an ass.
Or not, she prolly won't even think of that one girl who TRIED to set her right.
My teeth hurt, I'm too afraid of the out of pocket expense to set up an appointment.
I have my girly doctor appt tomorrow and they are in a new place, plus they left some really long and complicated verification message about how I need to bring Insurance, Proof of income, my first born (I am exaggerating), and the minimum co-pay.
How do I know what the co-pay is? They've NEVER had me pay anything. They sign me up for FPEP to cover whatever my insurance doesn't. Which I understand can be quite a bit. What is the point of insurance if you still have to pay money? Any insurance I've had before, I didn't have co-pays. I could do to the doctor, even if I was really poor that week. I've been told they don't cover birth control. Which is nice. Thanks, assholes.
It's never been a problem before. But since they moved, I am worried that it will become one. They've never refused service because I couldn't pay, but now we have to be reminded to bring our co-pay?
It's freaking me out a little.
Plus, I've been running to the bathroom every half hour, CONVINCED that I will be bleeding. I'd like it to wait until after the doctor tomorrow. So far, nothing heavy, just enough to ruin some underwear and make me worried ALL DAMN DAY.
I think I'm being over-emotional. And not like I am crying or anything. But I'm being WAY TO QUICK TO GET ANGRY.
My boss touched my Ipod to turn it down. I could BARELY hear it after that, being across the room. She was right next to it. I ASKED her while she was FUMBLING (with my Ipod...don't screw with it, damn) around with it, if it was too loud and I needed to turn it down?
She just ignored me, and finally figured it out.
In other, funnier news, I woke up at 6, wondering why my alarm had not gone off yet. The alarm said 7, so I turned it back to 6 and hit the snooze button when it started blaring, until 7:19. I get up and run out into the living room, realizing that I am going to be late if I don't get a move on. I turn the corner and check the time on the cable.....it says 6:19.
I mentally curse myself for setting the whole clock an hour forward SOMEHOW, and debate if I should get back in bed. Ultimately, I decided against it and went to take my shower. Since I had time to spare, I turned the water on as hot as I could stand it and then sat in the tub for a few minutes. Long enough to keep the cramps at bay, until.....well. For the whole time I was in the bath. Now my tummy hurts, I'm living in the bathroom and I feel nauseous. Perhaps it's because I didn't get a snack until now and I haven't drank any water yet. I was too worried I'd have to run all over the place and BEG someone each time I had to pee.
The extra time did allow me time to put my hair up and put some earrings in. (I just bit the HELL out of my lip...OWW) I also tried to put some nail hardener on my nails. But then I ran out of time and smudged two fingernails while trying to put my shoes on. Then part of it was already peeling, so I peeled a HUGE piece off another nail.
It seems pointless, I spent FAR too much time putting 3 coats on and then 3 of my ten fingers are screwed. =S
I called Ben to try and bring myself into a better mood, and he didn't have anything funny to say. And I didn't have anything funny to say. So I am still sad.

Comments

Brandy said…
awww you missed me! :)
SWSNBN said…
Karina - Of course I missed you. I hope you get better soon. I am going to assume you were not at work today either. =S

Jenn - Hee. My cervix hates foreign objects. See Thursday's post.
It all worked out anyhow. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.